Hi there...i'm new and am requesting a weight loss buddy

Options
My name is Amy and I have three daughters 5, 3, and 11 months. I had lost about half of the baby weight from my third daughter but it has been slowly creeping back up. I eat very healthy, am moderately active but I love my wine. I would like to lose about 24 pounds. Anyone need a weight loss buddy?

Replies

• abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I have about 24 lbs that I want to lose too!! I have 2 girls and a son and this last baby killed my weight haha. I would love be an encouragement for you!! I needit to.
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    Hi!! You can send me a request, I am on often and love to support and be supported. Good luck to you girl!
  • susancelli928
    Options
    Everyone needs a weight-loss buddy and the more the merrier
  • dawn454
    dawn454 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi just sent a request! Good Luck!!
  • sooh2011
    sooh2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I I'm always happy to have some more friends! I'm here every day and love the support from friends.
  • bobbieflorey
    Options
    Sure! I am new also- I have more than 24 lbs I want to lose but that is a great start! I have a 16 year old daughter, 12 year old daughter, and 6 month old son...I am trying to lose some weight so that I can keep up with all of them too! LOL Send me a request!
  • emersmurf
    emersmurf Posts: 27
    Options
    Friend me if you'd like, I love the support on here! I need to lose about 50 to 75. This site keeps us all motivated! =)
  • 3little_ladies
    Options
    How do you send a friend request?
  • michellewilliams10
    michellewilliams10 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy, my name is michelle.

add me as a friend if you like as I too am trying to Lose the last of my baby weight. Put on 35lb. Lost 21lb last year and trying to bust through the last 14lb ( 5 lost mfp - 9 lbs to go). So i'm nearly there although i'm taking it slow expecting it to take another 2-3 months.

I started this site 4 weeks ago and it's great. The first friend request I sent out bagged my only 1 friend so it would be good to get more support as I really think it helps.
  • chrystal86
    Options
    hi i am on here almost everyday. i would love to be your weight loss body. i have alot more to lost i need to lose over 100lbs to be considered healthy again. my goal is 114. anyway you can add me if you like.
  • brandis72
    brandis72 Posts: 12
    Options
    Id love to be friends, my third baby is five and I'm still working on the last 10!
  • emyback68
    emyback68 Posts: 89
    Options
    Sure, send me a request. I have joined the community here recently, and it is wonderful motivation to stay on track. I only have about 6 -7 days on track so far, but I know I would never even have that if it wasn't for my "fitness pals". Welcome!