30 Day Shred

Options
Hi,
If you have completed the 30 day Shred I was wondering if you could share your results like lbs lost, inches lost, etc. A friend and I are planning to being it tomorrow but it would be encouraging to hear what great things you all have to say, or bad =)

Replies

• AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    I just started it a few days ago, finished day 3 today. So no results yet, but good luck!!! I can definitely tell it's working lol.
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!! I know u will do just fine =)
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred?
  • missbeezy
    Options
    It's a workout video by Jilian Michaels (the lady that is on the Biggest Loser show and helps get them exercising and in shape) It's a 30 day video that you use to get into shape/tone up/ lose weight and is very challenging. I hear it's the best yet.
  • AlyssaC2010
    AlyssaC2010 Posts: 100
    Options
    I have it but never actually made it through the 30 days...I think the most I did was 10-15...I never measured but let me tell you I could definitely tell a difference in my clothes!
  • beckymike36
    Options
    I might have to try it!! Is it expensive? I have hip hop abs and p90x.
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the 30 day shred level 1 for about a week now. It is definitely a good workout. Does anyone know how to record this in the exercise section?:ohwell:
  • missbeezy
    Options
    I might have to try it!! Is it expensive? I have hip hop abs and p90x.

It's about 7-10 bucks at walmart! it's very affordable. I would love to try p90x but I am going to do this one first. Hip Hop Abs would be a waste for me b/c I would be making up my own moves and not staying on track lol!
  • missbeezy
    Options
    I've been doing the 30 day shred level 1 for about a week now. It is definitely a good workout. Does anyone know how to record this in the exercise section?:ohwell:

I would like to know this as well :huh:
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    check out my blog...link at bottom of my ticker!
  • mking13
    mking13 Posts: 3
    Options
    It is under $10 at Wal-Mart. I started it last Tues. and weighed myself Fri. morning and I lost 5 lbs from when I weighed in that Mon. I watched what I ate too. The only other exercise I did in that short time frame was walking 2 1/2 miles outside one time.
  • beckymike36
    Options
    your after pictures are amazing!!! Great job!!
  • beckymike36
    Options
    check out my blog...link at bottom of my ticker!

your after pictures are amazing!!! Great job!!
  • Asomething
    Asomething Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I definetly felt better/clothes fit better. I didn't weigh or take measurements. I still use it on the days I don't run.
    To enter it, use circuit training under cardio. Good luck!!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Thak you!