Doing this for real

Options
willow3eb
willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
Hey there! I am 26 and when I was 20 I weighed 202. I went on Slimfast, lost 20lbs, and was quite pleased....but I got lazy, and life happened and I gained back that 20lbs, and 60 more. So here I am now half-way to 30 and fatter than ever. But I am finally taking the time for me and changing all of that and right now my goal is to lost 30lbs before my doctors appt in June (the last time I was there was before I lost the 20). I am actually quite good at counting calories and such once I get into it, and I have discovered Cookinglight.com for alot of easy and yummy recipes that I tested for myself and my hubby this weekend. I am really hoping to stick to this and get back into shape, afterall I want a family soon, all my friends are breeding as we speak :tongue:

Overall, I flipped the weight-loss switch to ON less than a week ago and I already feel great! I lost 2lbs in 3 days!

Replies

• LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great job on that switch-flip!! Good luck on your journey, you can do it!!!
  • EmicaL
    EmicaL Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • slapshotgolf
    slapshotgolf Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome - you'll find lots of support here.
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site has a lot of support! There is a lot to learn and this is the place we can do it. Feel free to add me.