Hi all!!! Another newbie!

Options
my name is Amy and I'm 36 years old. Have only recently had problem with weight but now it's getting to be a problem for me.
I'm interested in a healthier lifestyle ie no more mcgriddles for breakfast! Bye bye drive thru for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
We started weight loss contest at work with $200 for the biggest loser! I want that money! And I want to lose weight and eat healthy lol.
Thanks for reading and all your support.

Replies

• adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Well good luck with the contest. You are in the right place, we can help. You are gonna love MFP!
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    $$$ is always a motivator!! You'll also find motivation on My Fitness Pal too! Welcome to the family!! :flowerforyou:
  • mmlunsford
    Options
    Welcome sweetie :) I am fairly new as well, and having a hard time losing weight but this site is so awesome because you have friends that motivate you with positive words so it helps you keep going! You will love it !
    Add me if you like, we can help each other
  • kmanfredo1212
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I am pretty much a newbie too...only joined two days ago! I LOVE This site...and wish I had found it sooner! Everyone here is very encouraging and helpful! We are all on the same journey to lose weight together! I find that knowing you have to input your food intake makes you really think about food choices!! I feel like I am finally on the road to losing this 35 pounds once and for all! You will love the support you get here!!! Good luck to you!!!!:flowerforyou: