Another mile stone :-)

Options
sbacon1203
sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
Well back on June 16th I hit 54 lbs lost and my next to the youngest granddaughter 5 yrs old weighed 54 lbs so I had her get on my back (piggy back) and took about 10 steps and was shocked at how hard it was. Helps put it in prospective! :tongue:

Well this week I hit 73 lbs and my middle grandchild 9 yrs weighs 73 lbs and so piggy back hit again and oh my gosh----unbelievable I don’t know how I got around. :noway:

Well 17 lbs to go for my 1st goal and then I think I’ll add another 20 lb equaling 110 lbs total. :wink:

When I started I wasn’t sure how I would do but it has been phenomenal! I am so pleased and very happy. :smile:

Wishing you all much success :drinker:

Replies

• sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Well back on June 16th I hit 54 lbs lost and my next to the youngest granddaughter 5 yrs old weighed 54 lbs so I had her get on my back (piggy back) and took about 10 steps and was shocked at how hard it was. Helps put it in prospective! :tongue:

Well this week I hit 73 lbs and my middle grandchild 9 yrs weighs 73 lbs and so piggy back hit again and oh my gosh----unbelievable I don’t know how I got around. :noway:

Well 17 lbs to go for my 1st goal and then I think I’ll add another 20 lb equaling 110 lbs total. :wink:

When I started I wasn’t sure how I would do but it has been phenomenal! I am so pleased and very happy. :smile:

Wishing you all much success :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    colorpage21.gif

Yay!!!!
  • beanface25
    Options
    Congrats...what a good way to put your weight loss into perspective. I'll have to try that once I lose a little more weight and see how it feels. Thanks for sharing!:bigsmile:

94811.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • cnolovechild
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! :flowerforyou: It's always inspiring to hear someone else's success story.

:laugh: Carrying around children ....now that is certainly a way to put it all in perspective!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That is amazing!!! :flowerforyou: Congrats!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!