Workout Music?

Options
What's your favorite music to workout to?

Replies

• ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    haha mines Lady gaga,but you don't strike me as the type for her :P
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    Poison , Motley crue , Def Leppard , Tesla , Queen.
  • missielou
    missielou Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I actually have a really wide range of music on my MP3 player, but one of the songs that really gets me moving is Me and My Old Lady -The Offspring ;)
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    recently rick james/ super freak, gwen stefani/no doubt
  • KandiLicious
    KandiLicious Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    *****(I guess thats a bad word) Cat Dolls, Ciara, P.Diddy, Janet Jackson, MJB, and Keisha Cole.
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Probably anything that's bass driven and fast.. Old school, new school, it's all rock and roll to me!
  • bethany7687
    Options
    Donna Summers station on Pandora. Feels like dancing and makes me happy.
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options

NICE!

I'm a rocker at heart, but I find it hard to work out to it. I tend to put some 80's music on Pandora and work out to that.
  • jeremymaritz
    Options
    In the gym it's all-electronica-all-the-time. That keeps me energized and moving and sweating. When I'm running however I have to run without music. It completely screws up my breathing.
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    Stuff like Avenged Sevenfold, Papa Roach, Shinedown are at the top of my personal workout list :)
  • Wakx
    Wakx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Warmly recommended: **** Dale and his Del-Tones (oh ya his first name is going to be censored away here pffff). The Apemen and Pyramids... So, instrumental surf guitar. It's perfect, esp. for cardio. And esp. for guys hehe
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options

Have Poison and Queen.. as well as Metallica and Pearl Jam... will have to check into Motley Crue and Def Leppard.. always looking for new stuff!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    All time treadmill songs to get me going... I know, all over the place, LOL!

Right Now / Van Halen
    Cliffs of Dover / Eric Johnson
    Crazy in Love / Beyonce
    Welcome to the Jungle / Guns N Roses
    Bad Case of Loving You / Robert Palmer
    Evacuate the Dancefloor / Cascada
    This One's for the Girls / Martina Mc Bride
    Let's Get Loud / J Lo
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Metal/metalcore/thrash...ect for running. Yoga is more celtic and classical. Trail running and hiking is upbeat pop. And if I'm at the gym it's a mix of everything from Metallica to Toby Keith to Sarah Brightman....as long as it keeps me pumped.
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    The song that gets me going every time is "Supermassive Blackhole" by Muse.
  • bobs_god
    bobs_god Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    For me its some AC/DC, some Dropkick Murphys, Elliot minor, Pendulum, Saliva you get the idea.
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options

Have Poison and Queen.. as well as Metallica and Pearl Jam... will have to check into Motley Crue and Def Leppard.. always looking for new stuff!

Pour some sugar - Def leppard
    Kick start my heart - motley crue
    More wine waiter please - The poor
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Stuff like Avenged Sevenfold, Papa Roach, Shinedown are at the top of my personal workout list :)

Same here. Also Powerman 5000, Disturbed, Killswitch Engage, Rob Zombie, Seether, Skillet, Godsmack, etc...
  • novakayne
    novakayne Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Same here. Also Powerman 5000, Disturbed, Killswitch Engage, Rob Zombie, Seether, Skillet, Godsmack, etc...

I am with you on all these as workout music. Although I am not a huge fan of a couple of those bands such as skillet, the beat that they deliver makes for great workout music. Sometimes I even go a little hard with children of bodom and hatebreed and 5FDP
  • jcb2kds
    jcb2kds Posts: 40
    Options
    The Dead Weather, Radiohead, The Kills and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. They make me feel like rock n roll:-)