Victory is Mine

Options
emmaleigh47
emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
I went shopping today -- and I am now the proud owner of smaller underwear and size 16 pants.
Size 16 ... holy crap... I started out at a size 22

In October I weighed 248 pounds..... was a size 20
In March I weigh 250 pounds..... size 16 baby!

Guess what ... the scale does NOT run my life!

Replies

• nstorlie
    nstorlie Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow! I weigh 185 now and just started being able to squeeze into my 16's. I think I need some more muscle! Congrats!
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    This is a post for our "Lenten Scale Diet" thread!!! Love this!!! You are great!!
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Nice! I agree that people fixate too much on the scale when they really should be watching how their body is changing in a variety of ways. Many times, I think that people get discouraged when the scale doesn't move for a few weeks without noticing that other amazing and EVEN BETTER things are happening to their body.

Congrats!!!

--Carter
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • jules_lives_outloud
    Options
    The smaller jeans feeling is amazing, isn't it. It's nice when you feel the efforts of your hard work. Congrats my dear :flowerforyou:

I am curious to know how tall you are. I wore a 16/18 my entire adult life until now :D I am 5'4 and was in the 190's at my heaviest weight . I started this journey at 177 lbs.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Im a medium sized girl ... 5'9 (5'10 if I want my BMI to be lower hehe)
    No but really 5'9 ... too tall for petites but not tall enough for talls!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!