Thanks for a great site!

Options
Hi everyone. A friend referred me to this site a couple of weeks ago. My first day logging in my food and exercise was Sept 22 and I LOVE it!! It has kept me honest with myself about what I am eating and made me accountable. It has also kept me accountable in my exercising. I have told all my sisters (there are 5 of us) about it and hopefully it will be a family thing and we will all get in shape. I am 52 years old and in menapause. It is unbelievable how hard the weight is coming off. I remember back in the day when 2 weeks would have given me a much bigger weight loss. I have been yo yoing all my life on diets. I am NOT on a diet. I am retraining myself to eat healthy and live healthy. The scales go up and down daily for me so its hard to really see where I am at... i have lost 3-6 lbs depending on the day ... UGH! I do not care what the scale says I am going to press through and get healthy. I need to lose 75 lbs. WOW ... So anyways... hi all!!! Good luck on this quest we are on and I LOVE this website!

Replies

• Treask40
    Options
    Hi everyone. A friend referred me to this site a couple of weeks ago. My first day logging in my food and exercise was Sept 22 and I LOVE it!! It has kept me honest with myself about what I am eating and made me accountable. It has also kept me accountable in my exercising. I have told all my sisters (there are 5 of us) about it and hopefully it will be a family thing and we will all get in shape. I am 52 years old and in menapause. It is unbelievable how hard the weight is coming off. I remember back in the day when 2 weeks would have given me a much bigger weight loss. I have been yo yoing all my life on diets. I am NOT on a diet. I am retraining myself to eat healthy and live healthy. The scales go up and down daily for me so its hard to really see where I am at... i have lost 3-6 lbs depending on the day ... UGH! I do not care what the scale says I am going to press through and get healthy. I need to lose 75 lbs. WOW ... So anyways... hi all!!! Good luck on this quest we are on and I LOVE this website!
  • meganlkp
    Options
    Hi there and welcome!! this site is great and you're right, it is not that we're on diets, we're just eating better and making more of an effort to excercise and look after ourselves. This site is great!! there are so many supportive people here so all the very best hunny!! :o) x
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!