hi im new...

Options
Im looking to lose about 30 lbs before my vegas trip... I just had thyroid surgery... now i am haveing problems gaining wait very quickly... any ideas out there!!!

Replies

• rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site has a lot of support! There is a lot to learn and this is the place we can do it. Feel free to add me.
  • lilsweetslol
    lilsweetslol Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!! you can look for other members that have had the same medical issues as yourself! There are soo many groups and discussion threads, you are headed in the right direction.. feel free to add me if you need motivation or have questions :flowerforyou:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively new as well. Been here about 2 weeks. Lost 2 pounds already. If you have things set to lose weight, you eat your exercise calories, watch sodium levels and get plenty of water, then you'll do fine =]
  • jamiek89
    jamiek89 Posts: 105
    Options
    Hi there! I dont really know much about thyroid problems but Im sure you will find MFP helpful & hopefully supportive aswell! Good luck!
  • LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome and wish you the best.. .. and Kat120285 has great advice.. and I agree ....!!!
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    welcome
  • hurk
    hurk Posts: 3
    Options
    come to costa rica where it is to hot to eat thats what i do and it comes off in 90 days
  • tkdman89
    tkdman89 Posts: 1
    Options
    try adding some of the friends i have on and see what they have to say