Lesley Sansone Walk at Home....

Options
Hey there

I just wanted to share my success with the walk at home program.

I am NOT an insanity work out kind of girl. I'm sure I could do it but I tend to give up on working it when I don't actually enjoy it hehe. For some, results are enough to help them stick to something but I need to anticipate the next time I work out.

If you are frustrated with finding something that works, I strongly urge you to at least start by doing her work outs.

Never seen one?
Go to. Www.walkathome.com and try he one mile beginner video. My mom does that three times a day. That's three miles more than most do :)

If you find you like it.. I have bought her work outs on eBay, her site.. And have a collection of 7 now for variety which I alternate.

I just wanted to shar my happines with this program.

All the beat everyone!!!!!

Replies

• dmb0174
    dmb0174 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Leslie Sansone also! I definitely think enjoying the workout helps me to stick with exercising!

Good for you for finding something you enjoy and sticking with it!
  • Vick_MN
    Vick_MN Posts: 34
    Options
    I love her workouts as well. I like that fact that I can do them at home and when I have time. I also like the fact that you can make them hard (bigger movements) or easier-depending on what works for you. I just ordered 3 new DVD's today so that I can do a different work out each day of the week.
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I really like her and use her 3 mile fast walk all the time. I just bought her 5 mile fat burning today!! Can't wait to try it.:smile:
  • jtfish112
    jtfish112 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I've had a lot of success with Leslie too, although 3 months into exercising now I try to mix in her walks with some different workouts. But I'll never give up Leslie!
  • kaleohone
    kaleohone Posts: 86
    Options
    I love her walk at home dvd's and have a bunch of different ones...walking, walk and jog, walk and kick but my favorites are the 4 mile ones. They give me the option of stopping if I only have time for a two or three mile walk but they motivate me to keep going if I can.
    I am open to trying new exercise dvd's but I'll always go back to Leslie Sansone!!!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I love her dvds, especially her 5-mile fat burning!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I love her.I do her workouts with my in demand on cable for free.
  • Jessibear2854
    Jessibear2854 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have the 5 Mile Fat Burning DVD and love that I can do it at home, with my toddler! He walks with me and does the kicks in his own little way, and that makes doing it even more fun :)