Must Succeed and Would Love Support

Options
Hi everyone,
I just joined tonight. I've raised my kids and now its time to focus on me. I want to do some serious travelling. I need to lose 140 pounds so that I have tons of energy and good fitness to do whatever I want. I would love some support along the way.

Replies

• EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I will help and I have a lot of friends on here that are always looking to help fun people, lets do this!!!
  • XoCynthiaXo
    XoCynthiaXo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Iam in the same boat as you. Need motivation, good luck to both of us!!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    you want support, you've got it!

and you too, sorti :)
  • fudie
    fudie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    would love to take this journey with you!!! i love the motivation and encouragement that this site provides! Im always open for more friends. add me if you would like :)
  • GoGetFitGirl
    Options
    You'll do just fine here. You can do this!:wink:
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    89 pounds to go here....friend me. I'll help ya!
  • jwlav
    jwlav Posts: 31
    Options
    Count me in too.. I just joined the other day and am liking what I am seeing so far!
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Hi!! Would love to be able to help you out with what you need if I can. Feel free to friend me if you like. It's great to have you here. I have been here a little over a wekk now and absolutely love it. The support and everything else here as well .
  • dinamarko
    Options
    Good on you..........you just made the first step..........enjoy your journey!!
  • jbatts99
    jbatts99 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have to admit that I originally signed on to "quietly" try to lose weight... What I found is a wonderful community of supportive people who was to succeed together. You can do this and I you have my support! Feel free to friend me anytime! :-)
  • McBoBo
    McBoBo Posts: 87
    Options
    Best wishes! I gotta say I was in a similar vote almost a year go. I had 80 lbs to lose after just having my second c-section. My motivation comes from old pictures of me (on my fridge), trying on a size or two too small at stores (yeah it's cruelty but it really motivates) I have work out buddies, I log my progress (stopped after about 4 months, now i'm back at it) and remember that I don't want my kids to have a "fat mom" like I did b/c I was embarrased as a kid...I want to be healthy for their future--I picture the faces of people who I dislike (LOL sister in law for ex) who I know have made negative observation of my extreme weight gain when I'm doing cardio. I have a rule of three as well: No more than 3 days off/rest from going to the gym. No excuses. I have also been learning about the myths/truths behind food and eating habits...you can do it mama! Mommies can do anything, right? ;) You CAN and WILL do it!!
  • McBoBo
    McBoBo Posts: 87
    Options
    Best wishes! I gotta say I was in a similar vote almost a year go. I had 80 lbs to lose after just having my second c-section. My motivation comes from old pictures of me (on my fridge), trying on a size or two too small at stores (yeah it's cruelty but it really motivates) I have work out buddies, I log my progress (stopped after about 4 months, now i'm back at it) and remember that I don't want my kids to have a "fat mom" like I did b/c I was embarrased as a kid...I want to be healthy for their future--I picture the faces of people who I dislike (LOL sister in law for ex) who I know have made negative observation of my extreme weight gain when I'm doing cardio. I have a rule of three as well: No more than 3 days off/rest from going to the gym. No excuses. I have also been learning about the myths/truths behind food and eating habits...you can do it mama! Mommies can do anything, right? ;) You CAN and WILL do it!!

Forgot to mention: I also tell lots of people I work with as well as my friends...public accountablity can go a long way!