Hi - I'm new

Options
jenhasit
jenhasit Posts: 83 Member
Go figure, since I'm introducing myself.

My name's Jen, and I have it... the will to do this. I want to lose 118 lbs, and I'm already 10% of the way there. I lost 40 lbs from Nov-Jan, and then fell off track, so I'm in this to win it. Winning my health and freedom to do the things I've shied away from is my ultimate goal.

I find strength in seeing what others are doing, and being supportive. If you're looking for a "friend" on here... look me up! :)

Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• shannon3
    shannon3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey! This site is AMAZING and I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do!
  • jarmela
    jarmela Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome Jen! Congratulations on your start...I look forward to seeing your progress!
  • Simone1970
    Options
    Hi Jen,

Welcome to MFP! I just joined today and really love this site. I've found that counting calories really works for me in losing weight. I did it last summer and I lost weight. Unfortunately when I stopped counting calories in the Fall, I gained some of my weight back so now I'm back to watching what I eat and trying to get back on an exercise routine. This website is a great way to do this so I think you will like it a lot.

You're definitely on the right track by having the will to do this. And congratulations on being 10% of the way there, that is awesome. You will do great!

Wishing you the best.....Simone
  • meganmorrison25
    Options
    Good luck! I've tried many of the other calorie sites and I REALLY love this one!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Friend request sent :)
  • sheryllh79
    Options
    hi! I'm new to this site too and would love to find some new networking friends! I've lost 60 pounds so far and have 120 left to go to my goal weight!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen! ;)

I know you have the will to do this!
  • carlosgibson
    carlosgibson Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wlcome aboard!!! love your enthusiasm and attitude!!! looking forward to following your progress!! ive lost 63lbs so far this site is fantastic!!!!
  • jenhasit
    jenhasit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's fantastic! 60-someodd pounds seems unreal to me. I can't wait! :)

Thanks everyone... I love the support here.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • TennisLoveGirl
    TennisLoveGirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've found a wonderful site. Counting your calories gets kind of addicting - and fun! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like!!
  • tlnester
    tlnester Posts: 34
    Options
    You can do it, and this site is such a great tool for support and motivation! Best of luck to you, please feel free to add me:)
  • jebfab2612
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP! If you want support f eel free to friend me :)