*sigh*

Options
First Week *pms / bloating* so I ignored what the scale said.
Second week...ugh wow I have gained 2 pounds.

I am tryng very very hard not to get discouraged..My boyfriend is swearing I need to ignore the numbers, so they don't make me feel worse.

My Will Power with excerises with the Wii Fit is zero the last few days.. Mainly cause I twisted my knee and anything short of small movements makes me scream.

I wish I could find decent exercise channels on youtube.. My Niece has been going through on demand stuff. I might actually break down and by one of the various dvd's on my wishlist and i know she wants the zumba set.....and the belly dancing exercise stuff (she's 11...we'll see lol)

but good knews is.. My nephew has lost 2 pounds and is sooooo proud of himself I can't get him to talk about anything else...

ok that's my self whining atm

Replies

• KaelaFrost
    KaelaFrost Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    might I add in after looking at my ticker.. I had lost 2 pounds, but gained it back so back to 0
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    I can hear how discouraged you are...bum night!

hang in there, I agree with boyfriend, ignore numbers for now!

Zumba is fun and great when you want to dance......walking for other times maybe?

HUG!

:heart:
    julia
  • cherbil3
    cherbil3 Posts: 6
    Options
    DON'T GIVE UP!!! ..... And yes , ignore the numbers, if you are exercising then know that muscle weighs more than fat... it happened to me recently.. I belong to Metabolic Research Center and they have a scale that measures weight, BMI, how much fat u have, water gain, its a great machine.... BUT a week ago, I had gained a pound, but I had 5 pounds water weight on me, however, my body fat and BMI percentages are steadily going down, and they told me to not get hung up on the number on the scale, because the other FACTS show I am losing...............hang it there!!!
  • cherbil3
    cherbil3 Posts: 6
    Options
    ..................OH and, water is the key.. .. LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER... minimum 64 ounces... pure water, not flavored, not iced tea, those don't count towards your water quota for the day... GOOD LUCK!!