Just Dance 2 Week One Challenge

Options
I just got this last week and LOVE it! So much fun and it also helps boost my energy more than anything else has in a long time!
Anyone want to start this week? 30 minutes or more per day, 6 days a week, and checking in on Mondays? I think under the "Just Sweat" mode you can measure calories...anyone know for sure?

Replies

• OBXGal
    OBXGal Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I would be up for this, but not this week as I'm starting the 30 day shred workout tomorrow. Wish me luck! :smile:

I also have Just Dance 2 and LOVE it. From what I've read that you need to take the number of sweat points and divide it by 4.2. That would be the number of calories that you burned . For example if you do 2,000 sweat points, you would burn 476 calories. I hope this helps.

• trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    someone told me about this game does it REALLY make you workout this much? and what sortta things do u have to do?
  • snowbird6475
    Options
    Thank you! That totally helps! Good luck with your challenge :) Check back in if you ever want to revisit Just Dance!
  • snowbird6475
    Options
    Thank you! That totally helps! Good luck with your challenge :) Check back in if you ever want to revisit Just Dance!

I love your quote...before I got pregnant I had lost a lot of weight, and I always thought that. I loved being thinner! And I miss some of my favorite clothes :)
  • snowbird6475
    Options
    Mon 03/21/11 01:00 AM
    someone told me about this game does it REALLY make you workout this much? and what sortta things do u have to do?

I think it makes you work out more than you might otherwise, just because it's really fun if you love to dance and learn different moves. Also, there's plenty of variation in the game. Check out some videos on YouTube...would give you a good idea if you'd like it or not! :)