Hangs head in shame... again!

Options
Well that was another fall off the bandwagon… Not bad considering we are only what 3 months into 2011! Well I am pretty determined this time and I have changed my goals to give me more time and also to make them what I feel is more manageable! Anyone willing to help, kick, prod, boot me into gear and keep a check on me please feel free to add me as a friend 

Replies

• kimmisatch
    kimmisatch Posts: 105
    Options
    Have added you :-)
    You can do it!!
  • hollyandfudgemum
    Options
    Thank you :) xx
  • meanebaby
    meanebaby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    We all fall off every now and again. At least you are on here trying to be a better you. Congratulations on that!!
  • haylzturner
    Options
    I've added you aswell! At least you went 3 months ... I only started this stuff on saturday and it being monday today i have stuffed up majorly!
    Together we can be strong =)
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Hey sometimes getting back on is the hardest - u can do this :) xxx
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Hey sometimes getting back on is the hardest - u can do this :) xxx
  • hollyandfudgemum
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You can definately do this! My goal weight is a weight I can NOT ever remember being in my whole life, so im excited to get to that point. I also know I didnt get fat overnight and im not going to get thin overnight! I am going to just keep plugging away at this weight loss journey. Slow and steady wins the race! Just dont get too caught up in the weight loss drugs / shakes / laxitives or anything like that. Watch your food intake, log in EVERYTHING. I log in my table salt use, pieces of butter, EVERYTHING. Then I am accountable for everything coming into my mouth. I log in every little bit of exercise, including sex, EVERYTHING. Everything counts. Even a walk around a shopping center or around the block counts. Its all baby steps to a big goal. You can do it, if you are willing ot make the commitment to yourself. We are all here to help you along the way!!!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I've added you as a friend too! A fall off the bandwagon does not make you a bad dieter. Ok - it's a blip & you're probably hating yourself for it. BUT.......we've all been there and tomorrow is a new day. The first day of the rest of your life.....so make it a good, healthy one!

Sue :smile: x
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Slow but steady progress is the way! I see a horse on your 'ticker' I ride too, and when you fall off, you don't give up, you get back on straight away and learn from it! Tomorrow is a new day, another ride... don't use todays failure as an excuse to miss out on tomorrows success

Best of luck!
  • julie4760
    julie4760 Posts: 125
    Options
    you're not alone i'm adding you.
  • hollyandfudgemum
    Options
    Thanks so much guys :)

Yes David that is my lovely youngster Holly who needs a much lighter mummy :(
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Well that was another fall off the bandwagon… Not bad considering we are only what 3 months into 2011! Well I am pretty determined this time and I have changed my goals to give me more time and also to make them what I feel is more manageable! Anyone willing to help, kick, prod, boot me into gear and keep a check on me please feel free to add me as a friend 

Good luck! 50lbs by December is very realistic. You will get lots of support and encouragement by being on here so if there is anything that you plan on sticking with make sure it is logging your food and exercise, even on bad days. When I have a bad day I log every single thing and it genuinely puts me off doing it again as I get the shock of my life when I see how many calories that WHOLE bottle of wine cost me!! lol
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Just try to remember that a bad day or two doesn't mean you have failed. You are only human! Just make sure it doesn't become a bad week, then a bad month. Just start each day as a fresh day! You can and will do this! And when you start to lose weight, your clothes start to fit better.... that alone makes it even more of an incentive to keep going.

Wishing you lots of luck on your journey. (added you). x
  • hollyandfudgemum
    Options
    Thank you :)

I have had a bad few months... Feel positive though and plan to stick to it this time xx
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    We all fall from time to time. No one is perfect. Some of us have to dig a little deeper to accomplish our goals...myself included!