So hard to stay on the wagon and see If tomorrow ever comes.

Options
I really really want to lose the weight and stop making excuses for myself.......

So, Iam here starting again, this time not on my own, with a lot of help from YOU.

Time after time I start a new diet, in a few days am back to where I was, trying convincing myself I will do better tomorrow.
But tomorrow never comes and here I am about to have another summer all covered up and still not as happy as I know I could be.

I am now also looking in to why I have not managed to concive. It seems my weight may be the factor that is having an effect on this. In order to do further investigations I need to loose about 15kg. So far I have had about 6 months to do this and have managed to lose not very mucha at all.......

I really want to finally lose all my excess weight, but as you can see lack motivation and drive. This will become even more apparent as time goes on..

I dont want to just lose weight for now! I want to be healthier, feel healthy and look healthy. I need a life style change,watch whatI eat and regular excercise....

Any tips on how to stay motivated people, any and all help is welcome.

If you just want to chat about your weightloss experience, if your at the beginning of your quest for a healthier bod or you have managed to maintain a sucessfull health plan, whatever am happy to hear your story..

Hold my hand, walk with me. I am looking forward to hearing from someone soon........:smooched: :wink:

BECAUSE WE NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!! Well I do anyway xx

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Don't think of this as a diet. This is the rest our long and healthy lives!!!! I hope you can lose what you need to be able to have a baby. Such a blessing!!!

Just remember to track everything, hold yourself accountable and move a bit everyday! Even a nice walk can help you tone up, slim down and keep your numbers under control!!!!
  • Wofette
    Wofette Posts: 5
    Options
    I know how you feel! I too have tried to lose the excess weight and have failed to keep the little bit I lose every time! I'm also a born procrastinator and will often put things off that I really don't want to do even though I should, exercise being the main one! I have only just joined this site today and want to make a lifestyle change myself! Maybe we can push each other and come out of this slimmer, stronger, happier women!
  • Debzxx
    Debzxx Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank ya, we will see how I do. I must admit one of the hardest things for me is to be honest about what I am putting in my mouth..

That is why I signed up for this about a month ago and only came back because of the email prompt I got this morning.

I have filled in a lot of the profile details now and have added some pics,I have more body shots that I need to upload...

I think this will become easier as I get some results.... that I can see...

Also with your encouragement thank you again xx
  • Debzxx
    Debzxx Posts: 14
    Options
    WE will not procrastinate together..

We can do this!!!

If there is anything at all I can do to help ya...

I am here for ya babe.....

Lets see what we can do......