New to all of this - Heather

Options
My name is Heather. I am married to a wonderful man and we have a beautiful little girl. I am a full time student, work full time and a stay at home mom. I do all of this from home. I go to school full time online for my BA in Early Childhood Education, I work 56 hrs. a week from home and my daughter is home with me every day until she starts school. I haven’t been over weight my whole life. Up until I was 20 I was skinny but never fit. When I was 19 I got pregnant with my daughter and had a very hard pregnancy that left me on bed rest for around 6 months and that made me gain a lot of weight. After I had my daughter I lost a lot of weight but was still big. I haven’t gained or lost much weight I tend to stay around the same weight. But it’s time to change. I want to live longer and I want to be around to see my great grandkids. I have recently stopped smoking on March 23 I will be 8 months cigarette free. That was a start to a healthier me inside and now it’s time to start working on my body as a whole. Also feel free to add me.

Replies

• Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new lifestyle change and welcome! This is a great place to be! I've been on here for a little over 30 days and its been a great experience! I don't ever want to go back to my old lifestyle.
  • hkelley2667
    Options
    Thank you and you are right it is time for a change.
  • sarahfailla
    sarahfailla Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Girl you got a lot going on! I also work from home and take care of the boys at home. Though I'm located in China! I look forward to hearing of your success!
  • hkelley2667
    Options
    Thank you.
  • Tinkerbell_24
    Options
    Hiya, welcome and good luck. I'm new too :)
  • hkelley2667
    Options
    Thank you and good luck to you too.