Everybody should reward themselves!!

Options
I've decided that I am going to buy this dress for myself when I reach my halfway point of 30lbs lost! Right now I am at 11lbs lost but I am going to look at this dress every single day to motivate myself. This kindof reward is far better than allowing myself sugary goodies. http://www.shopnastygal.com/products/new/clothing/dresses/Sunday-Wrap-Dress-%2d-Lavender.html

Replies

• MsMorningDew
    MsMorningDew Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Now that dress is super cute! Rock it!
  • traceytoo
    traceytoo Posts: 163
    Options
    That's a really nice dress !!! you go for it, it will be wicked to see that hanging up every day knowing that in the not too distant future, you'll be able to wear it !!
  • HannaSavannah
    HannaSavannah Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Along with all the skinny jeans I've been saving since middleschool! Hahahahaha!
  • SlimmingSarah
    Options
    OHHHH SO CUTE!

I have a wedding coming up with my partners family and they've only ever seen me bigger and hiding behind casual baggy clothes.

I would love to wear something sleek and backless!
  • dthompson9405
    Options
    WoW :happy: that dress is hott! Go a head girl!
  • HannaSavannah
    HannaSavannah Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    OHHHH SO CUTE!

I have a wedding coming up with my partners family and they've only ever seen me bigger and hiding behind casual baggy clothes.

I would love to wear something sleek and backless!

Start looking! I bet you'll look great. And you'll feel awesome, clothes really do have the power to make you feel great about yourself!
  • arisbett
    arisbett Posts: 27
    Options
    Wow that dress is HOT!!! I wanna be able to wear something like that someday!!
  • cookieluvsya
    cookieluvsya Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow I LOVE THAT DRESS!!! Now that's super sexy you should totally get it =)
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    im gonna do just that........im gonna look for something id really love to wear and plan to buy it when im mid way, :)

Sarah x