The Best Motivation!

Options
sweetpea03b
sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
I bought a pair of pants about 7mo ago (right before I decided it was time to shed some lbs) but I am really bad about buying without trying things on... got them home... couldn't even get them on! I was so depressed but I thought... these will be my goal pants... I will strive to fit into these. I tried them on about 2mo ago and I could button them... but they were TIGHT. I thought... 5 more lbs and these will fit! I tried them on today.... and THEY FIT perfectly! That is the best motivation I needed to get my butt to the gym tonight!

:happy:

Replies

• sweetpea03b
    Options
    I bought a pair of pants about 7mo ago (right before I decided it was time to shed some lbs) but I am really bad about buying without trying things on... got them home... couldn't even get them on! I was so depressed but I thought... these will be my goal pants... I will strive to fit into these. I tried them on about 2mo ago and I could button them... but they were TIGHT. I thought... 5 more lbs and these will fit! I tried them on today.... and THEY FIT perfectly! That is the best motivation I needed to get my butt to the gym tonight!

• Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Woohooo!!!

You go girl!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations :happy:
  • meggy88
    meggy88 Posts: 23
    Options
    That's awesome! A pair of pants is great motivation :)
  • ceedee22ed
    Options
    :drinker: WAY TO GO!!!! :drinker:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!! nice fitting clothes are the best motivation for me. who doesnt wanna be HOT!!!
  • sweetpea03b
    Options
    Unfortunately.. instead of going to the gym.... I went out to eat at Chili's... and did I choose from the Guiltless Grill? Oh no... had the chicken crispers.... even half a portion.. 998 calories. *Sigh* some never learn
  • ninabonina
    Options
    Congrats Hun!
    Thats awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • clmorris80
    Options
    I know it's so exciting! I was at the store the other day was shopping for the next size down and they were roomy! I love it! Congrats!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    congratulations

:flowerforyou:

44118.png
  • 150lbs2go
    150lbs2go Posts: 104
    Options
    YAY! Congrats!
  • greenbaum9
    Options
    WooooHoooooo! Awesome!

000200D5.gif

greenie
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!