New Pants

Options
CarterGrt
CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
Well, after losing 42 pounds and dropping from a 44 waist to a 34 waist, I decided it was time to buy some new pants. While I did have to buy different clothes now that things fit differently, I felt pretty good coming home with two new pairs of shorts, three new casual slacks, and two new pairs of jeans. All size 34. It has been a while since I have been a 34, let me assure you.

Anyway, not a bad day! :)

--Carter

Replies

• rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Nice~ ok we all want to see a new pic!
  • pjdumm
    pjdumm Posts: 1
    Options
    great job. Go for the rest
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    Congrats on your "New" pants. Getting into shape is enough to even make a man LOVE clothes shopping!! Great job and keep up the work..
  • Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Nice~ ok we all want to see a new pic!

I had the wife snap a few updated pics. I want to take one of those ones where I put my old pants back on and show the loss. Maybe tonight. I am trying to go through my old pants and see if any of them are worth taking to a tailor. I am not sure if you can go from a 44 to a 34 without screwing up the pant, but I suppose I will find out.

Pictures to come soon!!!

--Carter
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    very, very nice!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must feel as good as you look! = D
  • alex51026
    alex51026 Posts: 71
    Options
    Congrats! I did the same thing a week ago, very very very satisfying!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!