new to fitnesspal...

Options
Hi my name is Sarah and I am on here because I am down to those last 5 pounds and I know it's all about what's going into my mouth at this point. I workout to dvd's at home that I love so this is the missing piece. I say I have 5 pounds to lose but really if I see my tummy do what I want and stay at 150 I am totally cool with it.
I put most this on my profile but I am living in China and taking care of my boys. I study Chinese and also work from home. My husband started his masters online last fall, teaches a life education course for the Red Cross of China and has a million other things he's involved in. We love to travel and live our dreams! My boys are 22months and 5 years old.

Nice to meet you all :smile:

Replies

• halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • Cloud_Dancer
    Options
    Welcome to the site, and good luck with those last few pounds!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Same here. Came to MFP to lose five pounds. I logged in that I would like to lose 10 lbs but really Im fine where I am now. I work out regularly (running and Tae Kwon Do) and so when it comes to the last five pounds, it's really takes some serious effort. MFP worked for me!! (I lost the last 5 lbs in about a month.) I hope that it works just as well for you!! Good luck!
  • veroneek86
    Options
    Welcome & all the best :-D
  • sarahfailla
    sarahfailla Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Logging food has never been my strong point! I'd rather workout hard and eat what I want but at this point it's about pushing to a new level! I've never been this fit my whole life and it feels amazing so why not push a little more and see what I can do! :-)
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Yes, this site really shows you where you might be standing in your own way. I've always been a healthy eater but the amount in which I eat and then when I do splurge, I *splurged*!

Welcome and good luck!