Ohhhh man. :O(

Options
I'm feeling pretty disappointed in myself. I've been having a lot of stress and pressures and I have totally neglected myself and my diet. I've been using food as a crutch and I'm not sure of how to stop. I mean, I take a look at my page and I don't even know who that person is anymore. I don't know where she is and I want her back. I need that motivation and drive back. Any suggestions on how to get back on that horse?

Replies

• MommyWilson
    Options
    I'm feeling pretty disappointed in myself. I've been having a lot of stress and pressures and I have totally neglected myself and my diet. I've been using food as a crutch and I'm not sure of how to stop. I mean, I take a look at my page and I don't even know who that person is anymore. I don't know where she is and I want her back. I need that motivation and drive back. Any suggestions on how to get back on that horse?
  • bbright53
    Options
    You've already taken the first step. Just start logging your foods before you eat them and you'll start making better choices add a little exercize to start and go from there.

Baby steps