Hi All

Options
Hi everyone,
I'm excited to start using this app. My friend turned me on to it. I have at least 80lbs. to lose and would like to try and lose 20lbs., by June 9th. I can do this and I hope this is the time I actually do. I've struggled in the past and am hoping that this time I will be victorious. Any tips or trick you've got I'd love to hear!

Thanks and we can all do it!

Tabitha

Replies

• DivaDLB
    DivaDLB Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I can't offer tips and tricks... I can only say be dedicated to healthy eating and exercise. They go a long way.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tabitha! You are in the right place! This site is awesome for support and motivation just when you need it! Make friends and when you have time read. You will not beleive how it has helped me!! Best wishe and you can friend me if you need a weight loss friend!!
  • jantim1990
    jantim1990 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    HI! This site should prove to be very useful. I am new too only been using it 5 days, but I have found it to be a great resource! All the people are very friendly and encouraging. I wish you great sucess in your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish.
  • tabf1980
    tabf1980 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thank you so much! Good Luck All!