Dear High School Body....Where art thou?

Options
After being accustomed to being a delicate size 4, I have double in clothing size to an 8. Waaaahhh!
I've given birth to two children, but that is no excuse because I didn't begin gaining weight until my second child (Anthony) was about 2 or 3.
I'm new to myfitnesspal. I am almost a week in and I'm not sure if I have lost any weight. I started a workout regimen, began eating better, and cut out soda and juice. I am focused on getting my weight down AND maintaining it. I need me high school body back. If anyone has sen her, please tell her that i am looking for her. Lol!

If anyone has any advice for me, please feel free to share.

Good Luck to you all... and while you work on your goal, don't forget to style yourself at:
http://www.TachaTrendz.com

Replies

• WashingtonGrown
    Options
    I hear you! I'm not looking for my High school body because that is laughable, I'm not 18 anymore but I am looking for my pre pregnancy body! I'm 5-10lbs away from that goal. I still eat the things I love IE White chocolate mochas, tortilla chips, mexican food etc, I just eat less of them and healthier versions. I cut out fast food, and more processed food as well. I drink more than half my body weight in water every single day! It really has helped me, I'm no longer bloated at the end of the day, and I feel 100% better.
    You can do it! For me, it was the realization that it's a LIFE style change, NOT a diet that made me get through it!
  • natacharnoel
    Options
    How long did it take you to get down to 145?
  • DivaDLB
    DivaDLB Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My high school body was 23 years ago, I don't want that one back. I like my grown woman body. I just want my curves to be curvalicious. It is a lifestyle adjustment, one week in you are going to se some results if you have gotten rid of the sodas and replaced it with water. But they proper eating and exercise are going to be key to getting it done.
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I thought my HS body was ok when I was in HS but now 11 years out I think I want something close to 150-160. So I guess I have 30 or so more to go!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Oh i deffently dont want to be the way i was in high school . I was not skinny and when i get to my goal weight i will weigh like 70 pounds lighter than i did in high school !
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Dear HS Body,

WHY did I hate you so much when I was IN high school? I'd kill to have that body back, now...the girls were bigger & my waist was smaller, belly flatter & my thighs were toned. I'm back down to that same weight..but my body carries it completely different after 2 kids. :ohwell: