i am going to drop this weight once and for all.

Options
spoozy
spoozy Posts: 51 Member
helloooooo! joined weight watchers last summer....lost 10 lbs. gained it all back over the winter. then i started counting calories and cut back on drinking entirely, and then discovered this website and have lost 9 lbs altogether THIS MONTH. I AM GOING TO DO THIS. goal: lose 100 lbs.

Replies

• TAHerring
    TAHerring Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome...there are a lot of great people on here for support and motivation ~

Great luck on your journey ~
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 9lbs, you are a tenth of the way there already! :)
  • Dancinhiphop4life
    Options
    Good job chica! we all can do this. ive never been at the weight i have wanted to be at and this site makes me think that i am actually capable of doing it.
  • turboandrea
    turboandrea Posts: 108
    Options
    Congratulations!! I know you can do it. :)
  • DivaDLB
    DivaDLB Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome ... the motivation and encouragement that you recieve on this site is AWESOME. Wishing you much sucess in your weight loss.
  • spoozy
    spoozy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! i've tried all the fad diets and really, they don't work. lots of exercise and eating right is the only way to go
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    you can do it i only joined this website on saturday but am all ready feeling like i can take on the world good luck with ya journey :)
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site, it is a wonderful way to meet new people and stay motivated. you can do it!!!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Good for you and welcome to the website that will be the most helpful to you!! When you need someone to talk too or motivation then you will find it! Best wishes on your new journey!