New pics..27lbs down..lots more to go.

Options

Replies

• happynmontana
    happynmontana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You really do look wonderful - - such a dramatic change - I was surprised to scroll down and see the first pic of current!
    Amazing job - - keep meeting your goals! :bigsmile:
  • pumpkin11
    pumpkin11 Posts: 24
    Options
    Holy smokes!!! That's an i=ncrediable transformation, well done and keep up the good work! x
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Good job...Truly amazing :flowerforyou:
  • Erica9903
    Erica9903 Posts: 156
    Options
    Great job!!! You look awesome!! :wink:
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job and what a difference already!
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I hope that succeeded in motivating you, because it certainly motivated me. Thanks for sharing, and keep up the great work!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • TennisLoveGirl
    TennisLoveGirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! You look great.

5486440.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    awesome work ,keep up the great progress
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic ! Congrats !
  • Green_Eyed_Girl88
    Green_Eyed_Girl88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow.. Everyone here has been so kind and encouraging! Some of you have asked what I have done and I can honestly say that I havent done anything out of the Norm. It takes eating right and exercise. My here is my short story: I started shortly after Christmas when my husband and I bought an Xbox Kinect. I was working out to the Biggest Loser 5-6 times a week and eating about 1200 calories...That is until I tore my ACL the beginning of March. I was not been able to do any cardio for about 2 weeks..only exercise I got was from Physical Therapy. For the past 2 weeks I have been able to add in some crunches, weights, steps and the bike (very little of course but more than Nothing) Since the ACL injury I have also decreased my calorie intake (with the OK of my Dr.) some days I eat as few as 800, other days I eat over 1000. Watching my nutrition like a Hawk and being as active as possible has been key for me!!! Thanks to everyone for your comments, it really has helped me stay motivated and refocus!! Heres to another 30lbs :)
  • MommaMelody
    Options
    Keep up the Good Work You are a Motivation to me, to keep going, and results will come! Way to Go!!!!
  • Jolene2012
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!:happy:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • tiombe1969
    Options
    Great job!! What did you do?
  • maryh1974
    maryh1974 Posts: 41
    Options
    wow amazing what a difference , you look awesome girl !!! keep it up
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work!!
  • sweetfeet320
    sweetfeet320 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, your story is so inspiring, it just goes to show it can be done. Stay strong, you look Great!
  • Aintplayin
    Aintplayin Posts: 102
    Options
    Wow.. Everyone here has been so kind and encouraging! Some of you have asked what I have done and I can honestly say that I havent done anything out of the Norm. It takes eating right and exercise. My here is my short story: I started shortly after Christmas when my husband and I bought an Xbox Kinect. I was working out to the Biggest Loser 5-6 times a week and eating about 1200 calories...That is until I tore my ACL the beginning of March. I was not been able to do any cardio for about 2 weeks..only exercise I got was from Physical Therapy. For the past 2 weeks I have been able to add in some crunches, weights, steps and the bike (very little of course but more than Nothing) Since the ACL injury I have also decreased my calorie intake (with the OK of my Dr.) some days I eat as few as 800, other days I eat over 1000. Watching my nutrition like a Hawk and being as active as possible has been key for me!!! Thanks to everyone for your comments, it really has helped me stay motivated and refocus!! Heres to another 30lbs :)

I'm so glad to hear you haven't done some outrageous stuff that normal people can't do. It just shows doing it right really pays off. You're inspiring beyond words, my dear. I'm believing in the healing of your ACL to be quick. You should be very proud of yourself. ((APPLAUSE))
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!