Stuck Moving On

Sunshinegrl312
Sunshinegrl312 Posts: 11 Member
edited September 25 in Motivation and Support
I've had a life changing experince that happened 1 year ago this week. I've been depressed an trying to get motivated to get my life back. I used to workout and run races regularly. Since this happened I have all but given up excecise and eating right. I have decided that I need to get my life back. I decided that this week being the 1 year mark is the right time to try and get my mind in the right place. I'm looking for some support outside of my circle of friends that know my situation and tell me that I should be over this by now. I see so many people on the site that have overcome barriers and hope that some of you that have had positive changes in life can help me get un-stuck. :) How can I stick to my plan to reach my goals? I log in everyday, are there any of you that would like or could use a motivation buddy?

Replies

• Don't let anyone tell you that you "should" be over something by now! That's ridiculous, we all have feelings and emotions that are valid whether others agree with them or not. I experienced some life changing events over 3 years ago and still struggle with them from time to time...probably always will. You SHOULD feel however you do feel. Feel the emotion briefly and then move on from it for that moment in time. Good luck!
  • tangiee
    tangiee Posts: 2
    I know how that feels!!!!!! I'm here for you girly!!!! We all need motivation!!!!!! i wish you the best of luck with it all!!!
    xoxo
  • Sunshinegrl312
    Sunshinegrl312 Posts: 11 Member
    Thank you so much for taking a few monites to reply to my post! :) Good to know there is support here. I will check in with you two as well.
This discussion has been closed.