Day 5 of 30day shred results (with pics, hopefully)

Options
patssarah
patssarah Posts: 146 Member
I finished Day 5 of the 30 day shred yesterday, and have only lost one pound, but lost inches everywhere, so I wanted to see a picture side by side to see if I could "see" the difference.. Does anybody else see a difference? I barely barely do, and part of me thinks I am imagining it! :ohwell:

I have lost an inch from my waist, chest and hips! and 1/2 an inch from each arm & thigh. :smile:

hopefully I post these correctly:

This should be Day 1&day 5 side by side

15front.jpg

boooo I guess I dont know how to post the pics, they are on my profile, and heres the link to my photobucket..

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/patssarah/30day shred/?action=view&current=15front.jpg

Replies

• iaho1976
    iaho1976 Posts: 49
    Options
    you need to change your IMG tags to lower case....

Ian

ps. You can definatley see the change, great effort esp for just 5 days!!
  • janaegriffin87
    janaegriffin87 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I def see a difference! You're mid section looks tighter, great work! Maybe I am doing it wrong cuz I def didnt see those results after 5 days! LOL
  • patssarah
    Options
    15front.jpg
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference! This is only 5 days in?? I am going to have to get this workout! Good job :happy:
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 5 of the 30 day shred yesterday, and have only lost one pound, but lost inches everywhere, so I wanted to see a picture side by side to see if I could "see" the difference.. Does anybody else see a difference? I barely barely do, and part of me thinks I am imagining it! :ohwell:

I have lost an inch from my waist, chest and hips! and 1/2 an inch from each arm & thigh. :smile:

hopefully I post these correctly:

This should be Day 1&day 5 side by side

15front.jpg

boooo I guess I dont know how to post the pics, they are on my profile, and heres the link to my photobucket..

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/patssarah/30day shred/?action=view&current=15front.jpg
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Oh, WOW.... definite difference! I am SOOOO buying that DVD! I only hope it works as well for me as it is for you!
  • patssarah
    Options
    Thanks!!!! yall really see a difference??!!! Yayyy!!!! :blushing:

sorry.. first attempt posting pics, major FAIL!

15front.jpg[img][/img]
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i tried to get the pics to show but couldnt. would have loved to see your progress thus far. but inches are the best way to really determine loss anyway so great for you
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Yeah I do see a difference. I am on day four <with a day or two breaks in between> and although I am not 'tight' I do feel loose.

The soreness that I had from walking over 10 miles in three days was noticeable. But, after I completed level one this morning, I felt loose and much better.

Cant wait to see 'real' results though.

Keep it up, you are on your way!!!!
  • patssarah
    Options
    232323232%7Ffp7339%3A%3Enu%3D3385%3E36%3A%3E%3B%
  • crystalDRA
    crystalDRA Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good job!

I'm on Day 15 today and have only lost 2 pounds, but lots of inches. I'm not really trying to lose weight though....just trying to get more fit and toned. I feel much more tight in places that I had previously been having trouble getting with my cardio and workouts at the gym.
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 5 yesterday, but I'm trying to hold out on taking measurements at least until day 10. It's so hard not to check though. I'm just afraid I will be disappointed. Although I do feel much better doing the exercises and am a lot less sore now than the first few days!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I've just finished day 3 of level one and it is getting easier now but im still so sore afterwards. I'm doing it everyday and running every other, im hoping to just tone up my arms and wobbly bits but if i lost weight from it that would help. I think it's good to get into the routine of exercising so frequenty.

Great work you look great.
  • patssarah
    Options
    Day 3 was the first day I could finish without pausing for any breaks! it felt "easier" I am still doing half modified push-ups, because I have better form & control with my knees down.. Im not expecting to see huge weight loss number from it, I am very hopeful to see inches coming off though!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!