I actually lost ...

Options
1medicwife
1medicwife Posts: 28 Member
I have only been counting my calories and doing as much workouts as I can (which is nowhere near what I used to do). That includes a lot of walking (at least 2 miles). I definitely need to step up my exercising.

I was really scared about NOT losing anything ... I lost 3.5 lbs in 2 weeks. I know that isn't a lot but I'm so excited. It just shows me that I can do this!!!! So PUMPED!

Replies

• redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    YEAY! that's great!!!!!! You CAN do this. :flowerforyou:
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    YEAH for you.....but know that you can lose a lot of weight with walking only. That's how I lost 70 pounds (did regain about 20, lost 10 of that, and am know trying to lose 7-10 more).
    I try to walk at least three-five miles a day, at least five days a week.:smile:
    Good luck on your continued progress.
  • tamanimtz
    tamanimtz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good job! I think you're on the path to healthy weight loss - stay motivated, you're doing a GREAT job!
  • knowmydestiny
    knowmydestiny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    3.5 is great for 2 weeks! congrats and keep doing what you're doing!
  • tiombe1969
    Options
    Good job keep up the good work!!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Keep it up!
  • chicnsweet83
    Options
    the average person loses about 1lb per week, so 3.5lbs in 2 weeks is very good! Keep it up!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    3.5 is awesome for two weeks. WTG!
  • 1medicwife
    1medicwife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    the average person loses about 1lb per week, so 3.5lbs in 2 weeks is very good! Keep it up!

So glad to hear this!!! :) Thank you so much for the encouragement everyone!
  • pammilou
    pammilou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • becalee26
    becalee26 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I lost 10lbs last year from walking only. I had a supe hyper 1 year old dog that I started walking 2 miles a day and the weight just came off. I wasn't even counting calories!! Keep up the walking!!!
  • neverrgiveup
    Options
    Tomorrow is my weigh in after 2 weeks and im also scaree that i didnt l didnt loose any weight! But im gonna hope for the best :)
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful, you can do it!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!