Jillian Michaels "6 Week 6 Pack" Starting TONIGHT!

Options
Hey, tonight I will be starting Jillian's 6W6P workout. Does anybody else have this and want to start it with me? It's only 20 minutes long, and I've heard really great things about it! I am really excited/ interested to see what results I might get! Let me know if you're in!!! :happy:

Replies

• mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am doing it already, week 2 almost done!
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    its like 27 minutes long and its a great workout!
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    how often are you planning on doing it? I bought it after xmas when it first came out but didn't complete the 6 week program. I have a half marathon in 6 weeks so I might start it on monday and do it on the days that I'm not doing a long run - I thought it was 30ish minutes though. It should help shift a few spare inches!!
  • HannaSavannah
    HannaSavannah Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try and do it every day! It's ambitious maybe but I'm feeling really motivated. I am allll belly and hopefully this will help that some. What did you guys think of it?! Let's talk specifics ladies!
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Yayy!! Im dying to do that one!!

Boo!! I have to order it first tho...:((

By the time I get it, you will have already done the first week, so ENJOY!!!!!
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    I have it and will start it tomorrow. I am also doing Ripped in 90 so I will probably only do this everyother day. I am glad to have someone to do this with !!!
  • MizzF
    MizzF Posts: 7
    Options
    where do you get the Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I have it. I'll start with you tomorrow!
  • Jenyfur1
    Options
    where do you get the Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack
    I ordered it from Amazon.
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I think it is awesome! I am all belly too (had a baby 11 months ago) and i did 30day shred and now 6week6pack for almost 2 weeks. You can look at my pics, i see a difference :)

OMG and some of the moves are crazy! Have fun!
  • TamiHudson
    TamiHudson Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This is a great ab workout!! I have yet to make it to level 2...which is on my "to-do" list come April 1st. But level 1 is awesome. You WILL see a major difference if you stick with it - but don't forget to perhaps add a day of cardio (in place of 6W6P) to burn fat. But no worries...JM adds cardio in 6W6P...of course...who are we talking about here, eh? Good Luck!!
  • HannaSavannah
    Options
    Awesome guys! I did it last night, it's a little bit intense but that's what I expect from Jillian! I made it about 20 mins through the workout and I can definitely feel a slight tightness in my core today. Tonight I am definitely going to make it all the way through, even if it kills me. Hahaha.
    Jenifur1- I found my copy at target! In the fitness equipment aisle. They had all of her videos. I suggest the Yoga Meltdown too. I use it a couple times a week.
    For those of you starting today, let me know how it goes! And feel free to add me!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I have it too and I haven't tried it yet! You ladies have inspired me to start! =)
  • Jenyfur1
    Options
    Finished Day one. It was tougher than I thought it would be, but I haven't worked out for 2 days.. I am a little addicted... I feel so good. I have to be careful not to get burned out or injured. I like this work out. It is different than the Shred, but I like it. I will be doing it on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Saturdays.

Enjoy!!!
  • HannaSavannah
    Options
    I've been doing it for the past three days, but I can't get all the way through it in one fell swoop so I've divided the workout in half and I do one in the morning and one at night. If you're thinking about doing this too make sure that you do the warmup and cooldown BOTH times.