Are you in need of support? Need that little push of motivat

Options
well then hello!!! I'm Victoria I am on here everyday, throughout that day, Well whenever I'm not working, working out, or maintaining the home :) I love seeing everyone one here and seeing that others are struggling and overcoming just like me! So if you need a friend who will be there for you in the best cyber way possible..lol Then add me. Let's keep each other moving!!

Replies

• MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the offer! I'm always looking for motivating friends :)
  • MonsteRawr
    MonsteRawr Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I could use a little nudge now and then. I'm having a *really* hard time pushing through that last 6 or 7 pounds; I swear I've lost them three times over! It's getting a little discouraging, truth be told. I guess I need a reminder every so often that it's not about the number, but about getting healthy so we can do all the things we love in life!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I'm about to get back into a routine. I've been out of commission for a moment. I could always use some uplifting words!!
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    yes please!!!
  • tiombe1969
    Options
    Thanks I always need motivation and friends as well!!
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Done and done.

MonsteRawr, I can imagine that's frustrating. But what I'm telling myself (even now -- with 65 lbs to go to by first goal weight) is that I'm going to be an MFPer until I die or the site goes down. If those last few pounds don't come off when I want, I have as long as I live to try different things and get them off.

Maybe keep those 6/7 pounds in mind but make another short-term goal to distract yourself for a while? Inches or exercise related? Let me know if you need another reminder! I'm happy to be a friend.
  • vnmw121212
    vnmw121212 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I've added you all and drop a little love and support on your pages!! I'll be checkin in on you all as much as I can. We all need the love!