Must Love Dogs?

Options

Replies

• sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    yeay for the dog lovers!

I have a 4 year old black and tan miniature daschund called Poppet and he is my prince!

He may be a little spoiled, but he is a great character. He isnt the most energetic of dogs, his favorite past time is sleeping in warm places!
  • nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have a beautiful 7 month old whippet pup called Smudge :)
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Yep - it's all about the dog!

Dang - anyone know how to post a photo from Photobucket?
  • ashleighk2010
    Options
    Yeah, that's what I did. After you've uploaded just take the image code that has the bracket IMG end bracket, change the IMG to img for both.

I love pictures of the pups!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I have one dog but I also do some dogwalking. :bigsmile:
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I love all animals, but dogs will always hold a special place in my heart. :)
    They better, I have FOUR small dogs!! No, I don't even try to walk them. Attempted that once and too many tangles. lol They have a good sized yard to play in. They come and go whenever they want. Totally spoiled!! :)

I should add that 3 of them were previously my moms. When she passed, I didn't trust anyone to care for them (brothers are abusive). Here's the other twist...they're ALL related to each other!

Eddie (6 yrs) is the father to all.
    Rudy & Gipper (4 yrs, born on Christmas Eve & Christmas, brother & sister).
    Oopsie! Before Gip was fixed (vet erred on timing), her and Eddie had Rockne (2 yrs)
  • TheEnd10
    TheEnd10 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm the proud parent of an "only dog." Leela's a 5 year old German Shepherd and my spoiled baby! She's poking me with her ball as I type, probably wondering what could be so great about a computer when we could be playing. My husband really wanted a GSD and although I was not a dog person - at all - she kind of fell into our lap, so we brought home this tiny furball. I amazingly fell head-over-heels in love with her, and now I love all dogs! :happy:
  • MissWendyBird
    MissWendyBird Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have two labradors, one chocolate and one yellow. My chocolate lab Mel is my running buddy and God that dog loves to run. Whenever I'm on the treadmill, she sits by it and watches me run.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Here is to all you dogs lovers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVwlMVYqMu4
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I am OBSESSED with my dog, he is seriously like my child. His name is Max and he is 3 years old and a puggle. He has a scrunched up kind of face (the pug!) but a long nose (the beagle!) and he is sooooo cute. But he likes to sit on my Jillian Michaels mat while I'm doing the 30 day shred and watches me work out lolol

any other dog lovers feel free to friend me :)
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Forgive the bump - still can't get photo to post. :noway:
  • Tencie0615
    Tencie0615 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i love doggies...i have a 2.5 yr old mini dachshund (who aint so mini at 18 pds) lol named ellie jane and a 4 yr old chihuahua mix named elvis...they r like my babies now since my boys are grown and out of the house...
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    me too me too! i have a german shorthaired pointer named Patches. i walk her 2.5 miles a day and she's awesome :)
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Everyone sounds like they have some lovely pups. =] I work at a doggy daycare and have experience with lots of breeds but I can say I don't love any more than the rest! They're all great.

My dog is a 1.5 year old Heinz 57. No guesses as to what he is, DNA testing him this summer. Most people, upon meeting him say 'what IS that?" Not even 'what breed is he?' =[

Poor Charlie.

However, he is the brightest, sweetest, most intuitive dog I have ever met! He's got great obedience but I'm enrolling him in a basic class soon to improve his distraction training. We're going to do agility this summer so he has to get over his teenager ADD! =] I'm not competitive in dog sports by any means, he's just got a high jump to die for. :P

Charlie.jpg

Cutie! He looks like a boxer/shepherd to me. Who knows...lol! Sweet face, though!

I have 2 beauties - Toby & Sniper. Toby's the beagle & Sniper's the GSD. I love my boys and they love the treadmill. :laugh:
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I love dogs - I used to have a staffordshire bull terrier called Casey who is about 4now, unfortunately she lives with my ex now and I don't really get to see her much cause of living so far away and because of his new wife lol
    miss having a hot water bottle with legs and going out with her all the time :)

buuuut when I have graduated and me and the h2b are planning on getting a bulldog and at some point another staffie, can't wait roll on 5years!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    <
    Here's my angel, meet Lucky.

Everyone sounds like they have some lovely pups. =] I work at a doggy daycare and have experience with lots of breeds but I can say I don't love any more than the rest! They're all great.

My dog is a 1.5 year old Heinz 57. No guesses as to what he is, DNA testing him this summer. Most people, upon meeting him say 'what IS that?" Not even 'what breed is he?' =[

Poor Charlie.

However, he is the brightest, sweetest, most intuitive dog I have ever met! He's got great obedience but I'm enrolling him in a basic class soon to improve his distraction training. We're going to do agility this summer so he has to get over his teenager ADD! =] I'm not competitive in dog sports by any means, he's just got a high jump to die for. :P

Charlie.jpg

Cutie! He looks like a boxer/shepherd to me.

I was going to say mastiff...from the colors and the head shape.
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I love my doggies. :love: I have 2, Lindsay a 17 year old Basset Hound and Blue a Miniature Schnauzer. The Basset is too old to walk much, but Blue loves to walk and run, so he comes out with me on my runs. And if I'm tempted to skip a day, he harasses me until I get off my butt and take him out, so he's keeping me active!

I also have 3 cats: Gilbert & Sullivan and a kitten whose name is still TBD...I know, I know, I'm supposed to be a dog person or a cat person, not both, but I can't help it. They're all so adorable!
  • scumbelina
    Options
    eeek! was super excited to see this post subject! have just written the 'about me' on my profile and realised i went on a bit about dogs haha. I'm a dog groomer and i own a white standard poodle called Vince! i ruddy love him! i talk about dogs alot! would be great to have some friends on here to chat about dogs to and support and have support from with regards to losing weight :)
    Cat
  • JHoneycutt85
    Options
    I am also a dog groomer. I only have one of my own though, my sweet little (sometimes mentally unstable) Cairn Terrier, Shakori.
  • ashleighk2010
    Options
    I also have 3 cats: Gilbert & Sullivan and a kitten whose name is still TBD...I know, I know, I'm supposed to be a dog person or a cat person, not both, but I can't help it. They're all so adorable!

I have 2 cats... no cat-hating here!! =]