new to mfp and looking for support

Options
im new to myfitnesspal and im looking for support. my wife has been on a weight loss journey for a while and i figured id start one. id really like to drop some weight around my stomach area. thats been bothering me for awhile. if there is anyone out there that is willing to help me id greatly appreciate it. thanks

Replies

• cookingcriolla
    Options
    Hi Guy,

Welcome to MFP. Lots of great tips, tools and the members are awesome. I like to read the success stories to get inspired and see what helped them. Good luck to you and your wife on your weight loss journey. Feel free to friend me if you'd like.
  • susancelli928
    Options
    Hi Guy:

Well congratulations on your weight loss start. This site is fantastic and has helped me with being honest about what I eat. Good luck and if you need a friend, just send me a request.
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to MFP! I started no too long ago myself, and the support and encouragement on this site is amazing. Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. We are all in this together! :drinker:
  • cubanita28
    cubanita28 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! You definately have come to a great place for tips and support. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. Good luck!

Cubanita28