A new fattie!!

Options
Hello. My name is Caradon, and I am fat!! But I want to be skinnier and healthier. I am hoping this will help me in my journey. This website is a tool I am using along with both of my parents and my sister, so I am hoping we can work together, along with all of you, to reach our weight loss goals. I am a mom of two and my worst nightmare is that at some point, one of my sons will get made fun of for having a fat mom. I currently am 6 foot 1 and weigh 282 pounds. I have a long way to go, but I intend to get there!!

Replies

• hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you can definitely do it. You have come to the right place for support and encouragement! Feel free to add me as a friend and I will share as much support and encouragement as I can!
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This site is great, stick with it!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Welcome, this site helps! Good luck :) Feel free to add me as a friend
  • tandyjo01
    Options
    Hey...welcome!! This is a wonderful place to start. You can do this!! You are in the right spot for support!! It is a great site!! Best wishes on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • amjmomma
    amjmomma Posts: 41
    Options
    Well, you know that I think you are incredibly beautiful and amazing and a true inspiration. Of course, I am biased since you are my sister. You can do this!! I am so excited you are on here now. We can help each other even more!! Love you!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hi

I love your motivations and determination. This website is a fabulous tool. I have never lost weight before without starving myself. It's really about reteaching how you view food. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I started at 274 and only 12 days ago. So we can go through this trek together. Add me if you would like! Welcome to a great site!
  • jebfab2612
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP! If you want support f eel free to friend me :)
  • ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend too!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • polrwht07
    polrwht07 Posts: 20
    Options
    You came to the right place. MFP is awesome for helping any kind of person, lose any kind of weight, and offer support in the mean time.

Good luck!