Compare pics -188 pounds !

Options

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Tami, you look great of course! And your boobs look great too, don't be sad!
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    u look AWESOME! and u shouldn't feel bad about having "B" cup now cuz even a C cup may give u back problems on ur new skinny frame! My friend had HH cup after having her twins 19 years ago ( I didn't even know it went that high) and ended up having a brest reduction, but she weighed them each b4 the surgery. Each weighed close to 35 lbs! Imagine THAT back pain??? Be thankful ur a B now and be proud....VERY PROUD!:bigsmile:
  • IMDABOMBthe0wife0DABEAST
    Options
    Thanks for posting. You look fantastic. I hope I look that good when I am down 45 more. My Husband and I are on this journey together and he has lost 175 lbs. I told him last night that if he lost 10 more and I lost 6 more that he would have to pick me up and carry me just to see if he could carry what he has lost. (From the Biggest Loser challenge)
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    phenominal work,thanks for the motivation
  • MyBeautyIsSkinDeep
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look wonderful!!!:happy: I have been inspired!!!
  • Erica9903
    Erica9903 Posts: 156
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!! I love to see successes like this...it keeps me motivated!!
  • mrsbarraza23
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Thx for the motivation to keep me going..
  • sweetfeet320
    sweetfeet320 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Such a motivation
  • ivy2009
    ivy2009 Posts: 75
    Options
    Awesome pictures and weight loss. In addition to looking beautiful on the outside, just think how beautiful the inside of your body looks. For example, I wonder how far your blood pressure dropped, your cholesterol dropped, how beautifully clear your arteries look. Did you have blood work done years ago and more recently for a BEFORE and AFTER of your innards? That would be cool to share too. By the way, being a "B" ain't so bad. I have an "athletic" build (kind term for flat). Had it my whole life. Oh well, my husband doesn't seem to mind. :)
  • szqrn
    szqrn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    wow you inspire me!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting!
  • docdevore
    docdevore Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress bar. Way to go.
  • teasha43
    teasha43 Posts: 101
    Options
    VERY AWESOME FOR YOU!!!
  • bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic, well done
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You are gorgeous!!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    wow!!! Great job!!! You look amazing!
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    YOUR PICTURES GIVE US ALL SUCH HOPE AND INSPIRATION WAY TO GO AND THANX FOR SHARING
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!!
  • oheatheroh
    oheatheroh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is just amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!