I need my MFP fix!

Options
I've been pretty busy the last few days and I need to fuel my MFP addiction. What has been going on? What has everyone been up to? Were you good this weekend? Food wise and otherwise? Let me know!

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Ate too much, drank too much... but hiked my *kitten* off
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Ate too much, drank too much... but hiked my *kitten* off

haha, I am with you on that!!! Ate entirely too much, but worked my *kitten* off working out!!
  • ski3r4life
    ski3r4life Posts: 206
    Options
    Ate too much yesterday... evened it out today with a killer workout!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I just got through lunch for the first time without going over my numbers today :D I always at least go over my sugar by lunch! Woohoo!
  • dcrabill10
    Options
    Typical weekend of eating too much or not eating well. But that's what my Monday "kick my *kitten*" workout is for I suppose. :)
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    This was the first weekend since october that I really just let myself eat and drink whatever the heck I wanted. St. patty's day and a big irish dude....was just too hard not to partake!! Ready to get going and do work this week though!!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I must be the only person in the world that eats LESS on the weekend...
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options

Same, my kids go to there dads, so I only have to worry about what I am eating, always end up struggling to make the calories.
  • Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    Options
    Met up with a load of old uni mates, can't say it was the healthiest few days, although probably would have been even boozier if we'd been celebrating after the rugby, as it was just watch England get absolutely owned by Ireland.

Back to proper routine now though.
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Walked a lot and logged everything and anything that MFP would allow!
  • ChristinaKY
    ChristinaKY Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    On Friday started on my TOM and I made the wrong reservations for a movie that we were supposed to go see the next day and almost lost out on some money. Luckily the theater was nice enough to allow me to switch the tickets.
    On Saturday morning, I went out jogging since I knew my husband and I would be eating out a lot that day while we had a date day and while jogging, my Droid 2 came out of my pocket and fell to the ground and the screen busted. Thank goodness it still works though. It just looks really bad.
    Then to finish off the weekend just right, I fixed lunch and planned a meal and then outdoor fun for my family on Sunday. While I was inside helping my middle child find a toy to bring back outside, my littlest one (under the watchful eye of my husband) climbed up in to one of the folding chairs on the deck and fell over with it and cut his nose and bruised up his face pretty bad. We took him to the ER and luckily all he had to have was some dermabond on the wound.
    To make things even better my husband tried to blame me for our son's accident, so we spent the rest of the day fighting/not talking. He has apologized a ton since then, but I still feel like crap about it.
    So this was not one of my best weekends, but I keep telling myself that it all could have been much worse and I am trying to stay thankful that it wasn't. I am trying to remind myself of how blessed I really am.
  • TheBlondeGirl
    Options
    Got sick with the flu last week and when I was feeling better I ate everything in sight and gained 4 lbs back! BAH!
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    Met up with a load of old uni mates, can't say it was the healthiest few days, although probably would have been even boozier if we'd been celebrating after the rugby, as it was just watch England get absolutely owned by Ireland.

Back to proper routine now though.

I was so upset when I was going to miss this game... then I saw the score and thought maybe it was for the best. I'm a sore loser to begin with and I'm 10x worse when I've actually watched my team play like crap.
  • BamaMomma
    BamaMomma Posts: 53
    Options
    personally, i had a good weekend, food wise. i did some exercising, but nothing at the gym. my husband and i and some friends were at the st. paddy's day parade and we walked around 6 hours or more. i ate good but only a little on saturday...had some mixed drinks and some soda pop...but nothing way too bad.
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    After reading all of the comments, I think I had the BEST weekend of all......NOT! I actually spent the weekend w/ a NOT so good friend: POISON IVY! I'm still trying to get rid of her. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

But considering that, I did manage to have an awesome weekend. We went shopping, out to eat (twice), & spent Saturday evening @ my in-laws. Then Sunday, after church, my hubby & I took the kids skating.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I spent most of the weekend in bed pretending that I didn't exist. That probably sounds dumb and lame, but my husband has been traveling for work a lot lately and I am sick and tired of being the grown up all the time. Unfortunately, my husband and 4 children didn't take the hint that when Mom is throwing a tantrum, they are supposed to jump in and get things done. This morning I am playing catch up.
  • sjodrum
    sjodrum Posts: 127 Member
    Options

So how do you manage that? I have terrific weekdays, then over-eat on the weekends. I decided this morning that I am on a weekly yo-yo cycle, so I end of staying the same weight. I'd love to hear some ideas for how to break this.
  • warriorsal
    warriorsal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    As far as poison ivy goes, that blows! I've used zanfel before. It works great! It allows you to scratch the stuff when that is all you want to do anyway. Go try it! I had a good weekend, but my bracket is totally busted!