Jillian Michaels BANISH FAT

Options
chazspk
chazspk Posts: 159 Member
I got this today i was getting bored with my other fitness ones and she gets good reviews on here.. So the big question, has anyone done this and how did they really get on. Love to know...:ohwell:

Replies

• EmilyJ1979
    EmilyJ1979 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I do it a couple of times a week and love it....gets my heart pumping :laugh:
  • TamiHudson
    TamiHudson Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    It will absolutely get your heart racing. You know she says "your heart garggling in your throat"...yup...it's just like that. It's an awesome workout. Good luck with it!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I am planning on doing this one tonight for the first time.... now I am nervous!!!
  • imdoune
    imdoune Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Banish fat is actually my favorite fitness DVD. Last summer I did it 5 days a week and I got really fast results, I didn't expect it at all! This DVD is more challenging than most of the DVD I tried even though the exercise are really simple. In my case this is a positive things, sometimes complicated (and fast) choregraphies are getting annoying!! I really like the kick boxing part, it lets off steam.
    Some people dislikes Jillian because she's "yelling" at us, but I don't think so. She's funny and cheering, but not annoying. In short, it is mostly a Cardio DVD, but it also strengthens the muscles. it IS effective and even though the music is quite boring, the DVD is so challenging that you can't see the time fly by.
  • LMac423
    LMac423 Posts: 82
    Options
    I did it in the past and still do it now and then...great dvd, challenging and fun!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this DVD! What's amazing about this workout is how challenging it is and the results you can get. Also, just when you think you might die (LOL), the next interval is not quite as hard and helps to bring your heartrate back down. I make modifications to a couple of the exercises and it's still tough. I remember when I first started using this DVD, I had to pause between intervals.

Fantastic!
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone im just finished ... Really great workout i done nearly every part though sometimes i did think i would die.... So i have a few times to do it to get it right but i did BURN 529 cals which was high for me im dellighted.......Im pooped now and my *kitten* hurts bad..lol...:yawn:
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    thanks for the recommendation. I really like all her Dvd's. I will try this one :smile: