A new fattie!!

caradon
caradon Posts: 14
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hello. My name is Caradon, and I am fat!! But I want to be skinnier and healthier. I am hoping this will help me in my journey. This website is a tool I am using along with both of my parents and my sister, so I am hoping we can work together, along with all of you, to reach our weight loss goals. I am a mom of two and my worst nightmare is that at some point, one of my sons will get made fun of for having a fat mom. I currently am 6 foot 1 and weigh 282 pounds. I have a long way to go, but I intend to get there!!

Replies

• hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Welcome and you can definitely do it. You have come to the right place for support and encouragement! Feel free to add me as a friend and I will share as much support and encouragement as I can!
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Welcome!! This site is great, stick with it!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Welcome, this site helps! Good luck :) Feel free to add me as a friend
  • Hey...welcome!! This is a wonderful place to start. You can do this!! You are in the right spot for support!! It is a great site!! Best wishes on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • amjmomma
    amjmomma Posts: 41
    Well, you know that I think you are incredibly beautiful and amazing and a true inspiration. Of course, I am biased since you are my sister. You can do this!! I am so excited you are on here now. We can help each other even more!! Love you!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Hi

I love your motivations and determination. This website is a fabulous tool. I have never lost weight before without starving myself. It's really about reteaching how you view food. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    I started at 274 and only 12 days ago. So we can go through this trek together. Add me if you would like! Welcome to a great site!
  • Hello! Welcome to MFP! If you want support f eel free to friend me :)
  • ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend too!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Welcome and good luck!
  • polrwht07
    polrwht07 Posts: 20
    You came to the right place. MFP is awesome for helping any kind of person, lose any kind of weight, and offer support in the mean time.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.