Bikini Rant. -.-

Options
Well, it never ends it seems like! I still have to get down to 145 by the end of the summer.. and hopefully I get there. I'm not shooting for a rock hard six-pack or anything right now, i would just like a mostly flat tummy. I'm being "good" and not weighing myself for lent.. even though I'm not Christian. The scale for some reason stresses me the hell out, which is why I'm trying to stay away from it. I've been doing pretty good for my workouts lately, but I went through a period of time where nothing seemed to want to budge. My mini goal for my prom/ graduation is 150 by June 17th, and before I start college I want to be 145 or under. It seems like I won't be able to wear a bikini by then, because the belly and thigh fat does not seem to want to disappear. Ah! I don't expect anyone to read this, I just needed a place to rant. I've been overweight since I started highschool and I really want this to end, so i've tried my hardest lately.

Replies

• dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I read it! I know how you feel. I'm loosing weight but it just doesn't seem to be in the belly section. I guess we just have to keep pushing and it has to come off sooner or later! Good luck with your weight loss!
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    You CAN do this!! I hear you on the thigh weight though lol.
  • sevangelista
    Options
    the most important thing is for you to be on the road to a healthier lifestyle...and to be firmly established before you get to college becasue the Freshman 15 hits almost everyone. Te scale can be your friend if you take it for what it is...an object measurement tool that doesn't lie, cheat, or tell you what you want to hear...don't get caught up in daily pounds...but twice a week or even three times a week isn't bad...be mindful of trends...they are the only thing tat matters...

if you stick with this and stay committed...you will be bikini PHAT by spring break of your freshamn year!!!
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I always lose on top first. The one place I don't want it to leave. My thighs are biggest problem too. You can achieve your goals just stick to it.

Gina
  • RZO42488
    RZO42488 Posts: 64
    Options
    The only way to lose weight in the midsection and legs is to run, do lunges, squats, and eat healthy. You dont have to work out for hours, 30 minutes a day and eating healthy will do the trick.
  • iitsolivia
    Options
    Try doing measurements instead of the scale. While my thigh weight hasn't dropped as drastically as I'd like, I CAN see it moving. and My waist has shrunk almost 2 inches! I've lost about 10 inches so far, and only 9lbs. The measurements help!!
  • twilks11
    twilks11 Posts: 29
    Options
    I also have a problem with the scale..I promised myself I wouldn't weigh myself everyday like I use to. Its so hard my lent is no weight scale unless its on my weigh day. I feel like im doing good but i don't seem to be losing weight in my tummy area..They say thats when you have to do your sit ups..lol I just want to be under 160 the healthy way..Last time I did this i went and lost 50 pounds in 2or 3 months. Not this time. I just want to look good for vacation.