rewards!

Options
So my mom is very supportive. She has agreed to reward me after each 10 pounds lost, which is about every month. so far i have:

1st goal: 200- A new band tshirt.
2nd goal: 190- Warped Tour Ticket
3rd goal: 180- go to Nickelodeon universe
4th goal: 170- get my nails done
5th goal- 160
6th goal- 150:
7th goal- 140
8th goal- 130:
9th goal- 120: NEW TATTOO!!

I'm glad my mom is so supportive!

Replies

• sarah6423
    sarah6423 Posts: 10
    Options
    That's really cool! Congrats on your weight loss so far. What tattoo do you plan to get? I want another one so bad, but my boyfriend is stupid. I'm going to get it anyway just not sure when.
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    That's really cool! Congrats on your weight loss so far. What tattoo do you plan to get? I want another one so bad, but my boyfriend is stupid. I'm going to get it anyway just not sure when.

I plan on getting "You be the anchor" on my left foot, with a picture of an anchor. & "i'll be the wings" on my right foot, with wings! I have 2 others [:
  • sarah6423
    Options

I plan on getting "You be the anchor" on my left foot, with a picture of an anchor. & "i'll be the wings" on my right foot, with wings! I have 2 others [:

Does that have to do with Mayday Parade by any chance? I love them and that song.
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options

Does that have to do with Mayday Parade by any chance? I love them and that song.

Lol, yes it does. They are my all time favorite <3
  • sarah6423
    Options

Lol, yes it does. They are my all time favorite <3

That's really cool. I am obsessed with cherry blossoms. Have been for like 8 years. I want a small branch starting by my collar bone and going up onto the shoulder. My boyfriend is stupid though, so there's no telling when I'll actually get it. He freaked out when I got my first one and it is our daughter's name. So he shouldn't have been upset by it. He was raised to hate tattoos and stuff though, and I was the exact opposite. I've always loved them.
  • kalypso18
    kalypso18 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great rewards!
    I also who has a supportive mom and she is sending me a $50 cheque for new clothing for every 10 lbs I lose = )
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    That's awesome- it makes it so much easier when you have support! For some of my past rewards, my hubby gave me a backrub, so that makes me work even harder! Good luck on reaching your goals!