False Alarm

Options
Well my pregnancy scare is over!! I'm so relieved!! but thanks again to all of you who gave me some tips and advice...I'm really excited that I can still stick to this fitness program....next time I get pregnant I want to be healthier than I am now!!

Replies

• PammyB3130
    Options
    Well my pregnancy scare is over!! I'm so relieved!! but thanks again to all of you who gave me some tips and advice...I'm really excited that I can still stick to this fitness program....next time I get pregnant I want to be healthier than I am now!!
  • apaden4
    apaden4 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping us updated! Like you said, you are now prepared in case it really does happen! :flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Great news!! =o)
    I'd be upset if I found out (now) that I was pregnant too- because for me, I'm guaranteed to probably gain another 20 with another baby LOL
    I hope the next time either of us have another we're much healthier! :smile:
  • bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    just remember that while losing weight your cycle can become disrupted and abnormal. if you are not on some type of birth control you might consider it while losing, just to keep you regular.
  • kelpie06
    kelpie06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Glad to see that you are relieved! I feel the same way as Pammy B3130 and Mamapants, I want to get rid of my baby fat from my first two pregnancies just in case a third one does comes along :wink:

I'm actually counting the days myself until this saturday when I expect my monthly visit so keep your fingers crossed for me...
  • betterme
    betterme Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    "just remember that while losing weight your cycle can become disrupted and abnormal."

Why is this? I was a week late (very unusual for me) and was very worried about it. I was wondering if that means I am not getting adequate calories or nutrition? I took the week off from watching my calories or doing most of my exercise when I was late because I was so worried about this. I didn't lose any that week, but stayed the same at least.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear everything is ok:flowerforyou:
  • Patwin55
    Patwin55 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I always was very careful about my diet while pregnant, but put on a minimum of 10 pounds when the baby went to table food. How messed up is that? I have four children!