Met my goal 11 days early!

Options

Replies

• kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    You are doing fabulous! Keep going! Good luck during your 300s journey!
  • mmensah
    mmensah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    congrats on the good job
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment. You should extremely proud of yourself because we are. Keep up the good work.
  • MinxMooMoo
    Options
    Whoop Whoop that's fabtastic , well done . I am jealous in a nice way !!!!! :smile:
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! You need to celebrate!
  • amjmomma
    amjmomma Posts: 41
    Options
    WOW!!! You are completely my inspiration now! Great job, and keep up the good work!!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    Wow...that's deserves a huge Congratulations! I am so happy for you and I bet you feel a bunch better. Keep up the great work. A bouquet of flowers for you :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lynn04a
    lynn04a Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello - just wanted to say congrats and you spur me on! Keep up the good work ;-)
  • mommy3x
    mommy3x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You should be very proud of yourself! :happy:
  • blottig
    blottig Posts: 16
    Options
    well done - what an accomplishment!! :smile:
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Congrat and bye bye 300!!!!
  • mowrynation
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kido
    kido Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    OM Gosh - that is wonderful!!!
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    AWww, thanks for the awesome response, guys! You guys all inspire me daily on here to keep going! And yes, I feel SO much better! I can actually walk without running out of breath now, LOL!
  • jclji4
    jclji4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!! Keep it up!!!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Something to be proud of ...Congratulations!!!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Well done that is great x
  • singinbig
    Options
    That's incredible!!!! Congrats, and keep up the good work.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Wow girl, you are doing a fantastic job :D
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Girrrlll, you're gonna have to go shopping soon!! Enjoy the successes along the way and keep up the great effort! You are truly an inspiration to us all!!

:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!