Loving the weather

Options
:cry: :mad: Anyone out there from Ohio, the west central area? Winter makes me want to hibernate. So far I am doing good but so badly just would like to get outside and walk without cold and snow. I don't know many people where I live and wish I knew someone at least to vent to.

Replies

• kcran
    kcran Posts: 18
    Options
    :cry: :mad: Anyone out there from Ohio, the west central area? Winter makes me want to hibernate. So far I am doing good but so badly just would like to get outside and walk without cold and snow. I don't know many people where I live and wish I knew someone at least to vent to.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I'm out in southern VA right now, but it's snowing/sleeting at the moment. I'm pretty bummed out! It's the first week of classes so I'm missing the first day of a cool class and I have to go to the crummy apartment gym and trudge through the snow to get to it :sad: I hate snowwwwwww :cry:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I live in Kansas and after another snow last night BOY do "I" feel your pain!
    :mad:
    I do not like the cold I do not like the snow, I do not like driving in it, I do not like freezing in the house when it gets nasty. I do not like being stuck, I do not like worrying about how long it is going to take for me to get to work OR back home.
    One of these days we will move to Florida, But not right now. :sad: :ohwell:
    However, winter can not last forever, and it will be spring soon, OK Someday, depending on what you call SOON. 62 days till the 1st day of Spring and counting.
    --Diann...:smile:
  • baylou
    baylou Posts: 52
    Options
    welcome Iam from oregon and its 10 here and we are staying in to it is hard to lose wieght when you can't get out an move a little
    you have a good day and you can talk with me anytime that I am on
    betty
  • azlips2003
    azlips2003 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I live in Arizona. It's sunny but chilly today - high in the low 50s. It's this time of year that I truly appreciate living in this state! Hang in there girls. It won't last too much longer. :flowerforyou:
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    I like sitting by the crackling fire when it snows and looking out the window... too bad I am at work though! :grumble:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I live in Arizona. It's sunny but chilly today - high in the low 50s. It's this time of year that I truly appreciate living in this state! Hang in there girls. It won't last too much longer. :flowerforyou:

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

no fair!!!!

Well it has since stopped sleeting. My roommate said the gym was packed last night, but hopefully the snow will keep out all the people who aren't serious about their NY resolutions :grumble:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    It's cold in Milton, Ontario but at least not snowing....I hate snow too. JulieB21 from NY has been shovelling herself out of her driveway for a month, ask her about snow!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • azlips2003
    azlips2003 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

no fair!!!!

Well it has since stopped sleeting. My roommate said the gym was packed last night, but hopefully the snow will keep out all the people who aren't serious about their NY resolutions :grumble:

It all works out in the end. You'll be pitying me when it's 112 degrees this August and I can't go outside! :laugh: :happy: :laugh:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Fresno, CA here. Snow?? maybe once every 10 years for about 5 minutes. We have lots of fog and it is cold today. 52 is supposed to be the high, don't think it will make it.
    I will keep the earthquakes over snow any day. I don't know how you all do it.
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!!

IT"S WINDY IN SO CAL . The weather here is just so hard to deal with. I hope that wind doesn't effect my golf game today.

yours truly the weather challenged
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!!

IT"S WINDY IN SO CAL . The weather here is just so hard to deal with. I hope that wind doesn't effect my golf game today.

yours truly the weather challenged

I heard your getting 80 MPH winds today. My family lives in Riverside and said it is horrible today.
    Have fun golfing:smile:
  • jesusgrl14
    Options

no fair!!!!

It all works out in the end. You'll be pitying me when it's 112 degrees this August and I can't go outside! :laugh: :happy: :laugh:

HILARIOUS!! I am in Austin, Tx and it's been in the 70's-80's for the past couple of weeks. Chilly today for the first time in a while but still fairly warm compared to you guys! And I agree with azlips, you will get to pity me when we have our over 100 degree summer! :grumble: Hang in there! :ohwell:
  • ukbrat1
    ukbrat1 Posts: 10
    Options
    HI snowing in Calgary, Alberta Canada. Makes for great skiing though, and that burns a million bonus points.
    :drinker:
  • maryschmidt
    Options
    Northern Californa, I'm in the 110 degree summertime group. I'll take the cold over the heat any day!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm I want snow you can send it to meeee.

I can only wish for snow.

It is just plain cold and gray out.

:indifferent: