Zumba Cardio Party

Options
Has anyone worked out to this dvd & if so..did you see results?! I'm going to start this tonight! I did it for awhile..then started P90X..but want something less stressful on my body for temporarily. Thanks! :D

Replies

• sabyars
    sabyars Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm going to start Zumba classes on Wednesday. I'm very excited about it. I haven't done anything like this before. Good luck!! :D
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I use it here and there and I also go to a Zumba class! I really enjoy it and I'm doing fairly well! I don't use it consistently but it does help! :)
  • adydlc0212
    Options
    Hi Allie,
    Yes I have this DVD, and it is great, if you do it consistently, or as instructed, yes you will see results.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I do a 30 minute Zumba class twice a week and a 45 minute Zumba class up to twice a week. Love both of them...the 30 minute one is really kick butt!! I have been doing Zumba for over a year now and it is the best thing that has happened to me. It keep me motivated and I love it!!! I am also getting ready to buy the Zumba for Wii..so I can do it at home too...
  • joanipowell
    joanipowell Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I Love Zumba and I Love the Zumba Wii game!
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I do the class, haven't done the dvd, but i LOOOVEE the class!!!
    Just a tip: with every hip motion, try to move your upper body too. It creates something like a side crunch and works out those love handles and abs way better! That's what i always do! It's harder, but definitely worth it!
  • alliebob27
    Options
    Sabyars: That's awesome!! I wish I could go to a actual class! But places around me..you have to join the gym or pay out the *ss lol.
    ChassityO: Thanks! I'm jealous of you ladies that get to attend the classes!
    Adydlc0212: I will definitely do that! I can't wait :)
  • ginaquel
    ginaquel Posts: 6
    Options
    I started using the Zumba DVD's March 3-I have worked out with them 3-4 days a week since. I love Zumba and I have seen great results. So far I have lost a total of 15 pounds and one dress size.
  • alliebob27
    Options
    RNewton4269 & Joanipowell: I need to try the wii game!! :) I hear great things about it as well.
    Catstheyname: I'll have to try that! Interesting..losing those EVIL love handles is awesome lol
    Ginaquel: Congrats girl! That's so awesome!! Do you eat super healthy too?
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the dvd but I take zumba classes. It's a lot of fun and a great cardio workout. If you do it right it's also a great ab workout. As with all exercise routines you'll get out of it as much as you put into it. I see people in class who never break a sweat and I come out dripping. All about the effort!
  • alliebob27
    Options
    Lessertess: I always sweat with Zumba lol. And I did notice my abs starting to pop out a lil when I was doing the dvd. I just don't know if maybe I should look into a class or just keep doing the DVD?! Almost everyone that has responded does the class. I just hope I can see some kind of result with the dvd!