New....Again

Options
After losing my way and gaining all the weight I had lost and then some, I weigh 255.5 pounds. I don't know how this could happen again. I really hope i can do it this time....

So i guess i am new here...again. Any type of support would be excellent lol! Thanks!

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • SusieMendoza1108
    SusieMendoza1108 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know what that's like......you can do it again!! For good this time :)

Best of luck.
  • LeslieAnn72
    LeslieAnn72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!! I had lost 50 pounds at one point and gained it all back plus some....I now have 60 more to go and am on my way to losing it again too. Good luck to you! Feel free to add me if you would like... :)
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Welcome, Welcome!! Good luck!!:happy:
  • SexyJaye
    SexyJaye Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    hmmm... See this as a lifestyle and not just when you reach your goal, you fully forget about fitness.
    Lotsa peeps here will keep you active!

Add me if you want!

Good luck to your weight lost journey!

Cheers!
  • Kmarchak
    Kmarchak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good Luck and this time it will be for good (: Just Stay Positive!
  • pwprice59
    pwprice59 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you back
  • devi_lynn
    Options
    I hear ya, GF! Eight years ago I lost 55 lbs and got down to a SIZE 6...I couldn't believe it! And in less than a year I put it all back on plus 15 more. :( I have been holding on to that weight now for 8 years. I finally got my head straight and decided I needed to get serious. I have lost 21 lbs so far and still have over 40 to go. I know you can do it because you did it before...this time when you reach your goal, you have to continue a healthy and active lifestyle. Remember, NOTHING tastes as good as being thin feels!! Right?
    I would love it you would add me as a friend and fellow diet coach...you would be my first friend on here. I haven't connected with anyone yet. Good luck and stay focused!!
  • sherrynewm
    sherrynewm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do it......just think of it as a lifestyle and eat healthy and get in some activity. You don't have to "diet" 24/7, but it does take a committment to stick with it long term. I have done the same ......gain, lose, gain, lose....it is a tough cycle to break. I hope you much success and I have found that reading motivational posts on MFP can be helpful.
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    welcome !! we tend to look at this process as a diet rather than making lifelong healthy changes. Trust me you are not alone - I've been there done that and then done it again!! Stick around, share your food log for feedback and chip away at this day by day. If you are interested you can friend me.