Hello everyone!

Options
Hi, my name is Cindy, 28 and new to this site. It's been a week. So far since logging in the calories I've noticed and realized that counting calories is very important to weight loss. I am a mother of two and have been struggling with the postpartum weight for three years now. There are a lot of factors that contributed to my failure to lose the weight, like eating whatever I wanted(I have a massive sweet tooth), stress, laziness( that's a big one) just being unmotivated. This website is great at helping me track my progress and visually let me know what I'm putting into my body so that I can make better choices. It took me two days to loose two pounds and I was soooooo happy that I found something that works and is easy for me to work with. I know losing two pounds in two days isn't gonna be the norm when my body adjusts itself to the drastic caloric intake but it's still exciting to know that this is working. I'm open to tips, recipes, and advice from anyone and everyone. Thank you for reading.

Replies

• bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Weclome to MFP!
    I'm a mother of two also and for some reason it was after my second that I had a devel of a time getting rid of the weight. I got down to my goal weight only to gain a lot back. So I'm starting again.
    Good luck in reaching your goals!
    Your gonna love it here.
  • dincler
    dincler Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    As a fellow newbie, welcome! Congratulations on taking the first step, and good luck with your journey.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Many have had great success with this site! Hope you do too! Good luck!
  • ducksinarow
    Options
    Welcome--I just joined yesterday myself.....good luck!!