0 Point Weight Watchers Soup

I have to thank the person that posted this recipe. I made a HUGE batch last night not really knowing if I would even like it and guess what... I LOVE IT! My husband even tried it and said it was the best soup ever... He didn't know it was WW soup till he saw the recipe!

I can't wait till lunch time to have a big bowl of it!!!

Have a great day! And in case you missed it, here it is!
http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeid=99961

Angela :love:

Replies

• aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    I have to thank the person that posted this recipe. I made a HUGE batch last night not really knowing if I would even like it and guess what... I LOVE IT! My husband even tried it and said it was the best soup ever... He didn't know it was WW soup till he saw the recipe!

• dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    I love this soup. i make it once a month every month for the past 3 years.

oooh AND if you have a selection of herbs, spices, etc. you don't even need to buy broth, just use water.
  • aslavich
    Thanks for the pointers. And I just realized I didn't even put the lemon in it. Is it lunchtime yet???

: ) Angela
  • zmonster
    zmonster Posts: 33 Member
    What are you logging for calories, etc?
  • NUTRITION ESTIMATE
    Per Cup: 61 Cal (3% from Fat, 24% from Protein, 73% from Carb); 4 g Protein; 0 g Tot Fat; 0 g Sat Fat; 13 g Carb; 3 g Fiber; NetCarb10; NetCarb10; 52 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 701 mg Sodium; 0 mg Cholesterol; Weight Watchers ... hmmm ... 1 point

Wow this has very low calories and low in sodium .:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Thanks a bunch
  • zmonster
    zmonster Posts: 33 Member
    Your great! Thanks
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member

You're very welcome Angela... Enjoy!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • wuzzi
    wuzzi Posts: 39 Member
    Ooooo! I'm so excited to try this. Thanks so much for introducing me to it!
  • aslavich
    Thanks Mgutzwiller

I had no idea. I'm going to log it into the database unless it's already there?

Angela
  • i have been eating this for about 3-4 years it is wonderful ... what i do is make a lg pot of it then i put it in the freezer in small bowls it only takes about 10 min to warm up and taist just as good !!!!