Newbie needs support!!

Options
Not exactly brand new but I joined MPF a month ago via my mobile phone. I have to say I love the site and all the things that it offers. I have always stuggled with weight growning up but there comes a time in your life when you want to stop struggeling and that time is now. My ideal weight loss goal at this point would be to lose around 70 lbs and that would put me at a target weight that would fit my age and height catagory. However I would be happy with 50lbs lost. I have always yo yo'd and I don't want to do that again. I want to be able to lose the weight and keep it off and feel like my old self again!! Any help and pointers would be great!! Thaks in advace to everyone!!! :happy:

Replies

• Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    These forums are great and there are a lot of supportive people with lots of motivation to offer. Feel free to add me. Good luck with all your goals!
  • reikimastertchr
    Options
    Hi Armywife... I am new in tbe past couple weeks and yes...yoyo fluctuations have been a huge part of my past. I have a long way to go and would also love some help and encouragement along the way. Maybe this old former Airforce wife can lend a helping ear as well...
  • Lele71
    Lele71 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hi. I know how you feel. I have always had a problem with my weight, but I would say about the last 15 years it has really gotten out of control. I am so glad that I found this site an I have learned so much that I didn't know before. When I started I wanted to lose about 121 pounds and I have lost 6 so far.
  • tlnester
    tlnester Posts: 34
    Options
    I am a "newbie" as well, joined 10 days ago and loving the support and motivation!! Best of luck to you:)
  • samanthastone123
    Options
    Welcome! I am new also have have about the same amount to lose as you! Feel free to add me as a friend! We can keep each other on track!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile: