Hi All

Options
Hi

I'm here to try and lose this excess baggage I have accumulated this past year or so.

I used to find it quite easy to lose weight, until I quit smoking and got put on Insulin for my Diabetes, now I find it very difficult.

I have been eating quite healthy but seem to be getting nowhere fast, so here I am.

I live in the UK am 47....5' 7" and have gone from 196lbs 2 years ago to 227lbs, would like to shed, initially, around 14lb before my holiday to Florida but would really like to reduce the amount of Insulin I need, which my Doctor has told me can be done by losing weight.

Hope to make some new friends on the way to my goal also.

Thanks for reading this.

Widdy

Replies

• Widdy1961
    Widdy1961 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm here to try and lose this excess baggage I have accumulated this past year or so.

I used to find it quite easy to lose weight, until I quit smoking and got put on Insulin for my Diabetes, now I find it very difficult.

I have been eating quite healthy but seem to be getting nowhere fast, so here I am.

I live in the UK am 47....5' 7" and have gone from 196lbs 2 years ago to 227lbs, would like to shed, initially, around 14lb before my holiday to Florida but would really like to reduce the amount of Insulin I need, which my Doctor has told me can be done by losing weight.

Hope to make some new friends on the way to my goal also.

Thanks for reading this.

Widdy
  • createsure
    Options
    hi Widdy,

I am new on this site too, but let me tell you everyone is very nice and supportive. I like checking the posts in the mornings (and it seems that a lot of us do). It is great for motivation to share problems, achievements, recipes, etc. with everyone. Let us know what hasn't worked for you, and what you're trying now, and I'm sure you'll get lots of feedback! Welcome!

~Jesse
  • baylou
    baylou Posts: 52
    Options
    welcome to you
    this is a great site and it is helping alot of people you can do it to
    from oregon to you
    betty
  • Widdy1961
    Widdy1961 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes.

I'm looking forward to letting you know how I'm doing.

Good Luck to you all.

Widdy