Newbee Bobbi

Options
Well, I hope to be able to keep up with logging calories and exercise on this site better than I keep a manual food log. Almost 3 years ago I worked with a personal trainer and i lost weight while keeping a food log......it really DOES work!! I'm an advocate of doing it, but haven't stuck with it much in the last couple of years. So, wish me luck with keeping up with this. It really seems user friendly. Hope we can all support each other :) Best of luck everyone! Bobbi

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • SMC_chick
    SMC_chick Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This is easier than doing it manually. Just make sure to check the nutrition information on here if you have the stuff in front of you.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This site is great. Friend a lot of people and they will give you plenty of support and encouragement.:smile:
  • gglover833
    Options
    Well just look at it this way, it is sorta like an open food diary where you have tons of people who are willing to help and support and who are also going through the same thing. So it is kinda like having thousands of trainers at your fingertips ;).
  • foodlover1220
    Options
    Hi this is my first week and so far not bad. I just started going back to the gym after about 2 1/2 months it's like starting over :frown: